Sign in to follow this  
Sniper CA1

Washing Machine

Sniper CA1    10
Sniper CA1

Hi,

I am looking for a decent 2nd hand washing machine. It must be a frontloader, and at a good price of course :-).

My current one packed up and there are no spares available for it :-(

Thanks

Sniper CA1

Delicious    10
Delicious

Sniper, where are you based? I found a fabulous repairs place in edenvale, and they have a bryanston branch as well.. my tumble dryer would have been thrown out, but i did some investigating, and ended up costing me a mere R120 to fix..

Sniper CA1    10
Sniper CA1

Hi delicious,

Thanks for the response, that will be a great help.

I am based in the south, but often go out to edenvale to see clients.

Can you pm the contact details please.

Regards

Sniper

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hi Delicious

I would be grateful if you could pm me these details as well. The belt on my td has packed up, and the washing machine needs realignment of the drum (compliments of my last move)

I would really prefer to fix the washing machine, cannot afford the new Defy Automaid prices :mad:, and I,ve yet to find a machine that can wash the way it can.

Would be grateful. :D Thanx

Sandy

Delicious    10
Delicious

Hi guys - I've lost the pamphlet, but the place's name is Bedfordview Appliances, and they are based at the bottom of the Orion Building in Edenvale. They repair, or you can get spares and do it yourself.

Someone at work is going overseas and selling their household contents - w/machine was R700. Interested in that cell number - i can PM that to you