Sign in to follow this  
staccato

Is this according to BoB rules??

staccato

This seller states in the item description that he has the right to delete any bid. The way I see it, if he doesn't get his price he simply deletes the bids. If I list an item on auction then I am bound to sell the item to the last bidder at close of auction even if the final bid is only R1.00. url below, check it out.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/95718588/2007_CITROEN_C2_VTR_FULL_HOUSE_89000KM_EXCELLENT_COND.html

Edited by staccato

amcintyre

Why sell the car via the discrete bidder option??

FLARE TEC
This seller states in the item description that he has the right to delete any bid. The way I see it, if he doesn't get his price he simply deletes the bids. If I list an item on auction then I am bound to sell the item to the last bidder at close of auction even if the final bid is only R1.00. url below, check it out.

Citroen - 2007 CITROEN C2 VTR FULL HOUSE 89000KM EXCELLENT COND for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:95718588)

good day i have the right to delete any buyers with negetive ratings or no ratings as I pay commission regardless whether they purchase or not and i do have the right to close early on personal offer and for your info ive been auctioning cars for over 2 years and never cancel any bids because i never get my price as its an auction. Please next time get your facts straight.

Regards

Flare tec

FLARE TEC
Why sell the car via the discrete bidder option??

goodday

The reason why its a discreet auction is to protect the buyer from bidding discreetly as its a high value item and I wouldnt want the buyers identity revealed to public obviously for security reasons as many people who auction cars use that option as it is their right to protect the buyer.

Regards

Flare tec

admin

Hi FLARE TEC,

Welcome to the forum.

You have the right to delete bids if a bidder has negative ratings for not concluding sales. You may NOT delete bids of no ratings bidders. You should change the wording "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY BID AND CLOSE AUCTION EARLY" to "I have the right to delete bids from users with negative ratings for not concluding sales and close the auction early" in your listings.

kyle2
Hi FLARE TEC,

Welcome to the forum.

You have the right to delete bids if a bidder has negative ratings for not concluding sales. You may NOT delete bids of no ratings bidders. You should change the wording "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY BID AND CLOSE AUCTION EARLY" to "I have the right to delete bids from users with negative ratings for not concluding sales and close the auction early" in your listings.

LoL, this isn't eBay, rules are different here........:razz:

Thanks Andries.(some users have a bit too much flair perhaps....:grin:)

Colin_P

I'm more interested in this line:

LADY OWNER FULL SERVICE HISTORY

I assume, if she really is a lady, that she won't disclose her full service history, and certainly not in public.

Rambeo

Interesting same Car Pic, description, mileage, the works . And then the car turned a year older in 1 day. And all this after it was sold decreetly on 8 April 2013 for R43000.

Citroen - 2006 CITROEN C2 VTR FULL HOUSE 89000KM EXCELLENT COND for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:95992844)

Citroen - 2007 CITROEN C2 VTR FULL HOUSE 89000KM EXCELLENT COND was sold for R43,000.00 on 8 Apr at 00:01 by FLARE TEC in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:95718588)