Sign in to follow this  
miraclebabycaw

Sellers event

miraclebabycaw    10
miraclebabycaw

Not sure if this is the correct place but just wanted to confirm 100%. I got a confirmation email for the above on the 6th June and it states - " This email serves to confirm your booking for yourself (and your partner if you booked for them)"

I did book for my hubby as well so can I take it as 100% that he can come as well (I know originally it was stated that there was limited space). Will we be emailed tickets nearer to the time or do we just pitch up?

Thanks for organising this. I'm looking forward to a great event

Shona

Delicious    10
Delicious

I was wondering same :-)

qball    10
qball

Hi All

If you booked via the form and booked for your partner too, then they are confirmed.

No ticket is required, you can just arrive on the night and we will tick you off the list (as long as you booked!). All the details are contained on the original invite, but here they are again:

Date: Saturday 6th June 2009

Venue: Barnyard Theatre @ Broadacres Shopping Centre, Cnr. Cedar Ave. & Valley Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg

Time: 6 pm

Show: Route 66 - Rocking Down American Highways

Dress: Smart Casual

Dinner: Picnic dinner

Although attendance of this spectacular event is free of charge, bidorbuy has incurred large expenses to make this a memorable and enjoyable evening for all our valued sellers, and there are limited spaces available. Therefore, we kindly request that you inform bidorbuy if you would like to

cancel your booking, before RSVPs are closed. If you have booked your place, and fail to attend the function, a R150 penalty booking fee will be deducted from your bob account. But then, who wouldn't want to attend the Sellers' event of the year!? See you there!

Kind regards

Cuan

miraclebabycaw    10
miraclebabycaw

awesome thanks Cuan

Delicious    10
Delicious

Yes... be nice to have a fun evening out that only costs us petrol money :D

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

Hi was just wondering how was one invited to this event? I never heard anything about it until I saw the crazy Wednesday auction. What qualifies one to be invited?

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

Sellers Event

I am a seller on bid or buy so just wondering...

qball    10
qball

If you were one of the top sellers you would have been sent an invite and would have to book via the online form. However, bookings are closed. As we did have some available space we did list seats on Crazy Wednesday for any bob user to bid on and attend, however, this has also closed.

Sorry... :(

Delicious    10
Delicious

Matter of interest - Top seller in terms of Turnover, or number of sales? :cool:

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel
If you were one of the top sellers you would have been sent an invite and would have to book via the online form. However, bookings are closed. As we did have some available space we did list seats on Crazy Wednesday for any bob user to bid on and attend, however, this has also closed.

Sorry... :(

I was never sent an invite and I am the top jewellery seller.

qball    10
qball

You would not have been sent an invite, the event is for the top Gauteng Sellers, we have seperate events for top sellers in other regions like Durban, Cape Town and PE. We do it by region as it is not possible to get sellers from all over the country to one city for an event.

It is based on fees paid to bidorbuy, which is linked to turnover.

Thank you

Cuan

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

Thanks Cuan for the explanation. That clears things up :)

Hope you have a great event on Saturday!

Delicious    10
Delicious

Hmmmm, I have a query for morne - perhaps i should corner him at the event :D Muahahahaha *evil laugh*

qball    10
qball

Thanks.

Good luck with Morne, most people fear him... :P

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems
It is based on fees paid to bidorbuy, which is linked to turnover.

Slightly off topic - Could this also explain why in the crafts section we've been shifted steadily downwards from the top position to number 10? (even though the quantity of items sold is higher than others higher in the list)

Very curious to know as it is disheartening to see your name trail further and further down each week despite good sales figures.

Delicious    10
Delicious
Good luck with Morne, most people fear him... :P

When chatting to him on the phone he didnt sound like an 8 foot tall muscle-man.. therefore he's human.. i'll take my chances. It's just a query after-all :D

Kit W    10
Kit W

On behalf of my wife & I, please accect our sincerest gratitude for the organisation and entertainment that went into last nights Top Seller event being such an entertaining evening :D . What was interesting is meeting the people that are buyers/sellers that make your business tick. To the winners, Bullion Vault, Randburg Coin & Dan King my sincerest congratulations!!

The conversations struck up around the tables was interesting indeed - discovering what makes each of us addicted to BidorBuy. Well done to you all. Thanks Kit W & Mrs Kit W :D

Delicious    10
Delicious

With regards to Morne - poor guy ended up being placed AT my table.. rofl... So i got my query dealt with quickly and the rest of the eve i didnt bug him :D So nice to put faces to the names :D

qball    10
qball

Hi All

Thank you all for attending, we think the night was a great success and I'm certain everyone had loads of fun!

Thanks again!

Cuan and the team

miraclebabycaw    10
miraclebabycaw

It was an awesome event. DH and I had a great time despite me being under the weather with a nasty head cold. 4 thumbs up for throwing it.