Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

I wish to change my shipping charges and wording on all my BoB selling page

alloway65    10
alloway65

I wish to change my shipping charges and wording on all my BoB selling pages, how do I do this so the new wording etc is changed on each and every one of my selling pages....at the moment I can only do this one page at a time....very time consuming!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

The only way I know of to do this in bulk would be to download all your listings to a csv file. You can then use the "find and select - replace" function in excel to find the wording you did have and to replace it with the wording you would like to have. You would then need to close all your existing listings and to upload the new csv file. Hope that all makes sense?

alloway65    10
alloway65
The only way I know of to do this in bulk would be to download all your listings to a csv file. You can then use the "find and select - replace" function in excel to find the wording you did have and to replace it with the wording you would like to have. You would then need to close all your existing listings and to upload the new csv file. Hope that all makes sense?

Many thanks for the advice....a bit above my head but I will have my Daughter-in-Law try it out for me!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
I wish to change my shipping charges and wording on all my BoB selling pages, how do I do this so the new wording etc is changed on each and every one of my selling pages....at the moment I can only do this one page at a time....very time consuming!

The easiest way is to go and edit one of your listings--anyone--Go to shipping and click on edit link and you can edit your shipping.

It will change to the new shipping on all your listings automatically

qball    11
qball

Go to Selling in My bidorbuy, on the left hand menu is the Shipping Charges option (under Sales Support). You can change your shipping here and it will apply to all listings.

alloway65    10
alloway65
Go to Selling in My bidorbuy, on the left hand menu is the Shipping Charges option (under Sales Support). You can change your shipping here and it will apply to all listings.

Many thanks Cuan, easy when one knows how!

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Thanx for info. The Shipping Charges tab is where I change my info. but I think Alloway is referring to on the Description page...that is a whole lot more of a pain to change !

alloway65    10
alloway65
Thanx for info. The Shipping Charges tab is where I change my info. but I think Alloway is referring to on the Description page...that is a whole lot more of a pain to change !

With Cuan's instructions I changed my shipping details as I wanted to do.

svw    10
svw
With Cuan's instructions I changed my shipping details as I wanted to do.

Wonder if Cuan can clone himself and send a permanent copy to stand beside my Mom and teach her how to use a computer! To cut a long story short the old girl who is in her early eighties, never touched a computer in her life but determined to get with it, went ahead and bought herself a laptop two weeks ago - needless to say I have spent hours showing her how to do things BUT her memory ain't what it used to be so she keeps forgetting how to do things... :cry:

alloway65    10
alloway65

I have a 31/2 year old Grandson who can find his way around an iphone and I am trying to get an older friend interested in getting a laptop as he gets a bit bored with life and becoming familiar with the internet etc would give him another interest.

If there is a spare Cuan Clone I will take one as well.:laugh:

qball    11
qball
I have a 31/2year old Grandson who can find his way around an iphone and I am trying to get an older friend interested in getting a laptop as he gets a bit bored with life and becoming familiar with the internet etc would give him another interest.

If there is a spare Cuan Clone I will take one as well.:laugh:

I wish... would make my life a lot easier... :cheesy:

Edited by qball
Spelling!!!