Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

Lots of purchases no ratings

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

I have a Newbie buyer that won an auction a few days ago, hasn't completed the order yet, but has made a further 20 purchases since. Has no ratings yet. Perhaps they do bulk payments? Interested to see how many more purchases she will do today ! Won't be holding my breath for the sale to go through, gut doesn't feel positive on this one ! Maybe I will be wrong !!

PS: I suppose at least they don't have a negative rating ! =)

wayjen    10
wayjen

We have the same issue. Buyer has now 40 purchases with no ratings BUT I think I know why, the Buyer is from Australia and is buying and has not done payments and or received any items yet maybe we have the same Buyer?

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Sounds the same ! Maybe she has BobBucks and wants to make purchases to the full amount first ?

admin    0
admin

I think she needs some guidance in completing the orders. Below is a question she sent to one of the sellers.

Hello, just letting you know you can look at the shipping costs and I`ll pay as soon as you are ready, I find the checkout a bit confusing so I don't know if I have any items I am watching or have bid on, Im sure once i have used it more will be easier, anyway this is just to let you know I m ready when you are, cheers maggie

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

I agree completely, please help this new inductee, so she enjoys the bidorbuy experience!

wayjen    10
wayjen

How does that Foster and Allen song go again?

"I wonder today what's happening , Maggie"

Must be the same lady as her name is Margaret.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

mmm jip same lady. I emailed her with the postage to Aus. and mentioned to change it when completing the order. Also said to let me know if she had any queries or was unsure of anything, no reply. Will try again and send a more detailed procedure of completion payment etc...time will tell. ! Have a good day.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Sent another email to our dear Newbie with detailed step for step to complete order & make payment. Did that yesterday just after I posted here. As yet nothing re: payment or query, so now at least I know I have done all I can to help, short of hopping on a plane...

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Oh dear, still no payments/ratings but more purchases ! At some stage she will need to start processing them ! maybe there is a bulk payment option that I don't know about !

wayjen    10
wayjen

You know what is going to happen here NooNooBug, Maggie thinks all the items she purchased is from one "company" called BidorBuy and when she is finished she will pay one lump sum into BoB's account and think she is done. BoB will have to work out who gets what.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Think you may be right Wayjen! Looking at the message she sent one buyer : " Hello, just letting you know you can look at the shipping costs and I`ll pay as soon as you are ready, I find the checkout a bit confusing so I don't know if I have any items I am watching or have bid on, Im sure once i have used it more will be easier, anyway this is just to let you know I m ready when you are, cheers maggie" She hasn't sent me this message so maybe she only sent it to one(think the sellers name is BOB ?)...hehe at least we get entertainment here on BoB...most "employers" don't have that built in ! Never a dull moment, always something new to "look forward" to !!

wayjen    10
wayjen

That Admin, what a guy.

wayjen    10
wayjen

soooo mr admin did the lady reply yet to your message?

wayjen    10
wayjen

I smell some SNC's coming Maggie's way.

admin    0
admin

Methinks she had ample time to reply Wayne dude. Please re-list and file SNC's when available. moodles13 has left the building....

wayjen    10
wayjen

Thanks man, we will do just that and the items will go into the trashcan. Time wasters and people playing silly buggers are boring me to death.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Once again Thanx Super BoB ! We really do appreciate your hard work !

wayjen    10
wayjen
Once again Thanx Super BoB ! We really do appreciate your hard work !

Now if you can just stop them before they waste our time we will call you a ***(that spook in the sky) and write books about you.

Edited by wayjen

wayjen    10
wayjen

Added my own words to my rating of the seller from Oz.

wayjen    10
wayjen

This time waster from OZ gets 1 positive although they never paid or communicated with the buyer.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Haha I saw that ! In my early BoB days I always felt bad to give a negative and always gave a neutral to non payers, then I thought I can't do that to other sellers, they need me to be straightforward ! So now if I have reminded the buyer that there is no payment by day 4 / 5 and they still make no effort to ask for help or explain they have a problem or whatever, we all have things that crop up, then I file and feel feathers ! Half the time as soon as you file the payment miraculously is made ! So frustrating that we have to waste time & BOB Admins time with that type of thing ! Then again I suppose we should just be happy they actually paid !!