Sign in to follow this  
rupertvz

Newbie - Bob Payments

rupertvz    10
rupertvz

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching this site backwards & forward and unable to find proper information on how Bob-payments work?

1. Is it secured? Can I release the goods once Bob-payment show "completed"? Can it still be reversed?

2. How long does it take to be paid into my bank-account?

3. I assume BidorBuy will automatically pay into my bank account, transferred from my BidorBuy account?

Thanks for the help

Rupert

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Hi Rupertvz,

Go to My Bidorbuy (top bar on page) click on selling, on the left hand side select (under sale support) payment option, there you will get info:bigsmile:

qball    11
qball
Hi Everyone,

I've been searching this site backwards & forward and unable to find proper information on how Bob-payments work?

1. Is it secured? Can I release the goods once Bob-payment show "completed"? Can it still be reversed?

2. How long does it take to be paid into my bank-account?

3. I assume BidorBuy will automatically pay into my bank account, transferred from my BidorBuy account?

Thanks for the help

Rupert

Hi Rupert

Detailed information is available here:

What Is bobPay? - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

Payments Methods Available On bidorbuy - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

bobPay User Agreement

Payouts are not automated, you need to request them. We may ask for verification of ID and address before making payment.

Upon successful notification from us you can ship the goods. Risk of reversal is almost zero.

Pay out requests received before 9am on a business day are processed on the same day, payouts are not processed over weekends or public holidays. Pay outs requests after 9am will only be processed the following business day. It is also dependent on who you bank with.