Sign in to follow this  
MaxiTrading

Please fix your badly coded AJAX handler

Guest MacMuffin

I would certainly change some things in the antiques and collectables catagories but who would listen to me anyway?

Bidorbuy still rocks!!

Why don't you post in in the collectables section - let me know once you have done it and I get our product team to have a look at it.

Guest MacMuffin

Hi all,

thanks to MaxiTrading we did manage to squash a bug which we erroneously introduced on the 25/03. As a simple explanation, if you clicked on any link which required you to log in, we would have forwarded you to the secure version of the page. In some instances (such as the sales page and watchlist) this resulted in a security warning and certain functions such as updating order-statuses not working.

While it is unfortunate and embarrassing that this bug slipped through the cracks during our testing, security or customer data was not compromised - it simple redirected to a HTTPS version of a page which did not allow certain functions to be performed.

As we continuously enhance functionality on our website (and mobile apps) we occasionally encounter some unforeseen bumps along the way and are generally quite quick in resolving those. Apologies to all who had been negatively affected by this.