Sign in to follow this  
Hans100

Website issues & problems accessing areas of my sales section

Hans100    10
Hans100

Posted a query on the facebook page over an hour ago yet no reply so can anybody here confirm?

With Firefox the webpages are generally all mounted on the LHS and spread far down the page and once into my sales section cannot access "show details" that shows all the buyers info and indeed the specifics to the respective sales.

Using explorer I cant even log in yet the layout seems more to character.

Anybody else experiencing these problems as I have normal running ability with all other websites!

If as I assume there is a problem with the website ( seems as if their server has been attacked by a rogue element if u ask me) why dont Bid or Buy put up a notice on the home page that the site or the server or wateva is having difficulties so at least users don't have to close everything reboot and literally try and solve a puzzle when the issue lies with the company itself?

Very Unprofessional !

Edited by Hans100
spelling error

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi there,

I will get one of our engineers to get hold of you tomorrow. We have not experienced any issues and will fix your problem tomorrow morning.

rezizter    10
rezizter
Posted a query on the facebook page over an hour ago yet no reply so can anybody here confirm?

With Firefox the webpages are generally all mounted on the LHS and spread far down the page and once into my sales section cannot access "show details" that shows all the buyers info and indeed the specifics to the respective sales.

Using explorer I cant even log in yet the layout seems more to character.

Anybody else experiencing these problems as I have normal running ability with all other websites!

If as I assume there is a problem with the website ( seems as if their server has been attacked by a rogue element if u ask me) why dont Bid or Buy put up a notice on the home page that the site or the server or wateva is having difficulties so at least users don't have to close everything reboot and literally try and solve a puzzle when the issue lies with the company itself?

Very Unprofessional !

Hans I have mailed you asking for a screenshot of the problem

Please let me have it at your earliest convenience.