Sign in to follow this  
staccato

What's wrong with BidorBuy?

staccato

My banking details are 100% correct, but on 10th of march I get an email that their debit to my bank failed. There was and are still ample funds, so I re-enter all my banking details again though it was correct to start with. I called BoB and explained. I was told that someone who used to work there made a mistake. Today I get an email from BoB as follows

"Unfortunately, we were not able to process the debit order necessary to finalise you registration as a seller on bidorbuy.co.za.

This could be as a result of incorrect details (branch code or account number) supplied, or because there were insufficient funds in your account.

Should you still wish to sell on bidorbuy.co.za you will have to re-register as a seller . You may choose either Credit Card or Bank Debit Order as your payment method. Please ensure all details are correct when entering bank account or credit card details."

I have been a member since Feb 2008 and never had this kind of problem. Today at 16:40 I call BoB and was told "They have all gone home. please call tomorrow" yet BoB's office hours is advertised as 0800 to 1800 weekdays.

This is rediculous, please admin advise me what to do!!

Edited by staccato

admin

Hi staccato,

I think they meant to say that the finance department is closed for the day, other support is still available. Unfortunately every department has restricted access to users accounts, only relevant to the duties they perform. Please phone the office tomorrow and ask to speak to Solanche, she will be able to tell you what the problem is with the debit order.

I have added you to the basic seller group in the meantime.