Sign in to follow this  
Linka

What is this?

Linka    11
Linka

Please help!!! :confused: As soon as I click on the back arrow after viewing an item on the Wednesday Auction, I get this:

Confirm Form Resubmission

This web page requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed. Press Reload to resend that data and display this page.

I have to go to the bidorbuy Home Page to get back in the viewing of the items. Where and what is reload???

Please help :(

Linka    11
Linka

Thanks Admin

I have uninstalled Chrome Google and everything is now bank to normal!

;)

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Phfew! Thought I'd lost it!

Hi

Glad I noticed this thread, I have also just uninstalled Google Chrome and gone are all the problems I have been having over the last few days. It's very very scary not being able to read emails and having IE7 freeze up the way it has been doing so the last coupla days.

I think sometimes new is not better. Is anyone using IE8? Is it available? Does anyone have any issues with it? From now on I will think twice about updates if I have something that seems to be working perfectly.

I also use a Huawei E220 Modem and have recently received notice that there is a new update available - has anyone updated recently, and if so has anyone picked up any problems or should I just go ahead?

Regards

Sandy

Linka    11
Linka

I have also updated to IE8 but again had to uninstall it because it also caused irritating problems.

:mad:

qball    10
qball

Hi All

We are aware that many sites are having problems with IE8, not just bidorbuy, it is unfortunately an issue with IE8, the web browser that is causing all the problems, we are looking into it but can't guarantee a fix anytime soon, after all it is MICROSOFT causing the problems... ;-)

Kind regards

Cuan

Linka    11
Linka

I knew it was not bidorbuy's problem...... ;)

I have decided never again to update any program unless I am sure it has no hassles.

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hi to the Knowledgeables

I have just received my update notification for IE8, my cheeky computer has kindly downloaded it already and just waiting for the click of the button. Now to install or not to install, that is the question?

I am not so knowledgeable as regards this, if I install and experience problems, is there a "rollback" function, or how would I go about reverting back to IE7. :confused: Please could someone help out on this.

Thanx

Sandy

admin    0
admin

Hi Sandy,

IE8 does NOT work with the HTML editor on bidorbuy to create listings !

Linka    11
Linka

The best is to always check a new upgrade or program on the internet to see what people think about it. :)

I would never have upgraded to Google Chrome if I knew about the link admin gave me http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Confirm+Form+Resubmission

The IE8 question........ I am not sure...... my daughter uninstalled IE8 but I do not know if she had to install IE7 again....... sorry.

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Thanx "Knights"!!! mwah mwah!

SoulTrader    10
SoulTrader

I'm using Firefox with no obvious issues...jmtc.

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

I'm using google chrome and gladly accept its quirks, compared to ie8, chrome is a blessing!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Firefox is still the best. It the fastest of all the browsers I've tried too.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree with you about Firefox. It's just Hellkom giving me uphill lately!

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

Before, I was holy about IE, and IE7 worked perfectly for me. Then all of a sudden about 3 months ago everytime I opened more than two tabs, it froze. Everything Not responded (i hate that!), so i googled IE vs FF. I decided to try Firefox newest version because they claim it works with 'everything'. Honestly it was a bit of an adjustment, the same functions are not available, but FF does offer extra handy little titbits, that IE never had. Ask me know what the functions are that IE had and FF does not have.... I can't remember. Honestly. It bothered me for the first two days, but since finding all the lovely things on FF, I will never ever go back to IE again.