Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Don't say I didn't warn you.....

Ron888
I watched an interesting television program during the week, discussing the effects of lack of control over our lives. The following are direct quotes from research papers and commentators, and makes it easier for me than to rephrase:

“The less control people have over their lives, the more likely they are to try and regain control through mental gymnastics. Feelings of control are so important to people that a lack of control is inherently threatening. While some misperceptions can be bad or lead one astray, they’re extremely common and most likely satisfy a deep and enduring psychological need.”

“For example, in one experiment individuals were asked to look at “snowy” pictures. Half of the pictures were grainy patterns of random dots, while the other half also contained images like a chair, a boat or the planet Saturn, that were faintly visible against the grainy background. While all people correctly identified 95 percent of the hidden images, the group of people who had felt their control had been eroded in a previous part of the experiment also “saw” images in 43 percent of the pictures that were just random scatterings of dots.”

“The results were clear: participants who didn’t have an opportunity to regain feelings of control were more likely to perceive visual images that didn’t exist and to perceive conspiracies in innocent situations, while participants who regained feelings of control by focusing on important personal values were no different from people who never lost their feelings of self-control in the first place.”

“The lure of conspiracies is that it makes the believer special, in his own eyes and the eyes of many. He knows the secret, he has the inside scoop. It's a matter of having inside information nobody else has, unless they are wise enough to be in on the matter.”

“It’s exciting—restoring people’s sense of control normalized their perceptions and behaviour.”

Just a thought.

I don´t get the message. Are you talking about Kim jong-un of Korea?

The USA have lost the Viet Nam war, the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war. These wars are only to keep their funny fiat money system running...

RISadler
It is beyond your imagination what will happen in the not too distant future!

Actually, where I live there is a breakdown of the Time Continuum and I regularly experience the "future" now. I can see "future" people "living" around me and the strangest part is that sometimes they interact ... move things around and leave short cryptic messages. (Sorry, no Lotto result yet, but I'm working on it!) I had a friend who was psychic and she wouldn't come near the place ... it scared the living daylights out of her.

So the "not too distant future" is not "beyond [my] imagination" ... because I've got the inside scoop.

(And if you think I'm nuts, read up on "ley lines".)

Guest Guest

Bank of England cover their butts

The Bank of England and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) have put in place a plan that circumvents the need for Parliamentary approval on bank bailouts - this issue of requiring Parliament's approval caused so much angst recently in Cyprus and resulted in the banks in Iceland going bankrupt a few years ago.

The new plan (scam) is to put the debt burden on shareholders in the bank and non-secured creditors like the man in the street who has savings or fixed deposits with the bank... just like they did in Cyprus. No longer is your money safe in a bank.

It should be noted that Bank of England is based in the infamous City of London - a square mile situated in the centre of London and fully owned by the Rothschild family interests. It is also the location of the UK's financial centre.

This scam bypassing Parliamentary approval could be adopted by any bank anywhere that gets in trouble and the Canadian banks have already put the provision in place.

Here is the quote and the link for the whole story below:

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Bank of England—together with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and the Financial Services Authority— have been working to develop resolution strategies for the failure of globally active, systemically important, financial institutions (SIFIs or G-SIFIs) with significant operations on both sides of the Atlantic.

The goal is to produce resolution strategies that could be implemented for the failure of one or more of the largest financial institutions with extensive activities in our respective jurisdictions. These resolution strategies should maintain systemically important operations and contain threats to financial stability. They should also assign losses to shareholders and unsecured creditors in the group, thereby avoiding the need for a bailout by taxpayers.

A bailout out of a bank by tax payers requires Parliament's approval - assigning losses to shareholders and people with savings in the bank bypasses the need for Parliament to approve the bailout plan.

Source and full story linked here

Kind regards

Scott Balson

Edited by ndoa18

Guest Guest

The Devil's parlour.....

So you thought the timing of the recent banking Cyprus crisis was a natural progression and not timed by outside influence...

Well here's just one example of why it wasn't... and neither will the impending collapse of FIAT funny money be.

Just days before the banks were closed down so that the "Eurozone could negotiate a bailout" 132 insider companies including those of Cyprus' President withdrew hundreds of millions of dollars from Cyprus banks and transferred them to banks outside the country.

These financial entities have now been exposed and the 132 companies are listed at this link.

Near the bottom you will see several multi-million dollar transfers out of Cyprus banks by a company known only as JCC PAYMENT SYSTEMS....

This is what JCC Payment systems website says "about us"....

Here is a quote:

The company has more than 20 years of experience and expertise in the card-processing business. It was created in 1989 following a decision by Cyprus’ two major banking institutions to collaborate for the purpose of administering the processing and settlement of card transactions. Today, JCC's primary role is to provide high quality financial and data infrastructure services to the banking and commercial community in Cyprus. It is a self-sustained company seeking to create value both for its shareholders and for the community it operates in.

Shareholders:

• Bank of Cyprus: 45%

• Laiki Bank: 30%
  • Consortium: 25%*

* (Hellenic Bank, National Bank of Greece (Cyprus), Piraeus Bank, Alpha Bank) At present, JCC also provides acquiring services to the following institutions: Cooperative Central Bank, Emporiki Bank, Societe Generale, USBbank, CDBbank, BNP Paribas etc.

Vision/Mission Statement:

To be the trusted partner of banks, merchants and consumers, providing them with consistently superior payment services and value added products through a strong commitment to people and technology

Remember what I said about "counterparty risk"? As an individual with money entrusted with a bank you are so far down the feeding chain the first time you will hear about a crisis in your bank is after the horse has bolted and your money has gone been "legally" taken by the new arrangement finalised by the Bank of England and the FDIC - see my post above.

You do your own research on the other 130 plus companies taking their millions out - exposed in the first link above,.

The Bank of Cyprus and Laiki Bank are the two Cyprus banks which caused the crisis... they are the two main shareholders in JCC - and they sent their money out of the country BEFORE the banks shut their doors... oh, and don't forget el Presidente..

Kind regards

Scott Balson

Guest Guest

Once the financial entity owned by the broke banks bolts.. this is the outcome:

If you are a business in Cyprus

Listen to the entire video to understand what i happening right here, right now...

JCC are providing the credit card facilities referred to in my post above, and have taken their cash out of the country.

Kind regards

Scott Balson

Jacques Kuun

The RSA NEVER gathered in the Noordkaap (sic). It is very, very long way from Upington (which is in the RSA to Cuito (which is in Angola). Did you forget about the massive expanse of land that was called SOUTH WEST AFRICA. Our troops in Angola got the majority of their supplies (be it food or weapons) from Grootfontein (SWA). Please buy a map. SWA is now called Namibia.

Jongleur

Angolans, Cubans and Russians got a lekker hiding from the SADF in Cuito.

Ron888
The RSA NEVER gathered in the Noordkaap (sic). It is very, very long way from Upington (which is in the RSA to Cuito (which is in Angola). Did you forget about the massive expanse of land that was called SOUTH WEST AFRICA. Our troops in Angola got the majority of their supplies (be it food or weapons) from Grootfontein (SWA). Please buy a map. SWA is now called Namibia.

I have never been to South Africa nor to Upington. But let me explain why I know that town. It´s a strange story, it happened here in Germany. A person which I have never seen before came in our offices. And out of nothing I said. He is the guy, he will get that job here. And weeks later it turned out that this was absolutely correct. He got the job like I predicted. And some time later we talked about his life and carrer. And I told him that I am absoutely sure that he will get his next job at a company just let it call UX. And this happened, he got this job but I was wrong with the date. The timing was wrong, it was six month later.

He told me of his life in Pretoria and about fighting in what was called then SouthWestAfrica. He told me that the troops fighting the war in Angola came from South Africa. You call it the Border War. I don´t know where they got their supplies from, we never talked about that. We talked about military strategies. And we talked about Upington, we looked even for details at googe maps. And I told him that this town will be important in the future. Yes, very important.

Years ago the South African military convois were moving from the Cape Region to the North thru Upington. This was then. Yes, they had to drive tousands of kilometers thru SouthWest which is now Namibia. But this is not the point. I do not need a map. I am absolutely sure that in the not too distant future troops will move just in the opposite direction! They will come from Namibia and will move to the Northern Cape/Cape region and will brings "supplies". I know what they are transporting but you will be surprised at all. These troops are no Namibian troops. They will help you...

"Gather" was the wrong word. Sorry for my crude English.

Edited by Ron888

Jacques Kuun

Hello Ron888

If you have ever seen Namibia you will know that nobody from the North of it (Angola etc) would ever want to move through it. It is either desert or at the very best, semi-desert. There are a few "big" towns. Swakopmund and Walvisbaai(bay) on the coast and then Luderitz, Keetmanshoop and Windhoek. That is IT. Without proper supplies like water and fuel (forget about food), the troops will die within two days (in order to move water tankers, you need fuel - where would you get it from?). From fuel tankers?

That is why the pre-1994 government was so keen to hang on to the then SWA. It was a natural buffer protecting us from the Cubans and the Russians. The "total onslaught" theory was propanda. The communist threat was real.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Ron888
Hello Ron888

If you have ever seen Namibia you will know that nobody from the North of it (Angola etc) would ever want to move through it. It is either desert or at the very best, semi-desert. There are a few "big" towns. Swakopmund and Walvisbaai(bay) on the coast and then Luderitz, Keetmanshoop and Windhoek. That is IT. Without proper supplies like water and fuel (forget about food), the troops will die within two days (in order to move water tankers, you need fuel - where would you get it from?). From fuel tankers?

That is why the pre-1994 government was so keen to hang on to the then SWA. It was a natural buffer protecting us from the Cubans and the Russians. The "total onslaught" theory was propanda. The communist threat was real.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Sorry, again a misunderstanding. That will be totally different. These troops do not cross Namibia, they don´t come from Angola. They come from battleships offshore, and they have supply vessels. I am even quite sure that I can name one of the battleship. This is something like a coup d'état.

I think they take Upington because there is/are some key logistic points. I asked that guy from Pretoria: In am seeing a xxxxx. Where is that? I urge it is somewhere in the desert/semi-desert, probably in the north of South Africa? And he said this can only be Upington. And I looked at google maps.... It will be something like the battle of Crete in WWII.

Edited by Ron888

Jacques Kuun

Well then tell them to ignore Upington (which is inland).

Tell them to beach at Saldanha Harbour (The RSA's best natural harbour, albeit a bit smaller than Durban). The road from Saldanha to Cape Town is MilSpec (built by the previous government to move troops, armour, supplies, etc north towards Angola).

By the way, I promise you that a lot of RSA citizens would welcome a coup d'etat.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

(Thanks for the evening).

republikein
Years ago the South African military convois were moving from the Cape Region to the North thru Upington.

You are correct - my late brother was one of those who was part of convoys of Electronic Warfare equipment going from Pretoria via Upington to the North of SWA whilst the Border War was still fought - a very long drive!

Edited by republikein

Jacques Kuun

My apologies to Scott, I trust that you will forgive me for being off topic?

Hello Republikein

We once mobbed from De Brug at Bloemfontein and drove in a convoy that was 140km long (not so impressive if you simplify matters by multiplying 700 vehicles spaced 200m apart). It took us seven days to reach the Angola border.

Upington was just a refueling station (we used the airport).

There was no other (shorter) way from De Brug to SWA, except through Upington. That (except for the airport) is or was the town’s only claim to fame. If there was a major town closer to the RSA /SWA border, that town would have been used.

Because of the geographics of the area, Upington is or was never of any strategic importance.

The little town of Springbok is more strategic as it is on the direct route to Cape Town (the so-called N7).

The road via Upington is of more significance than the town!

Nowadays, all flights from Waterkloof (our major airforce base) to Namibia simply byspass Upington by 100’s of kilometers. As their road-bound friends know, the shortest route is simply via Botswana.

Anyway (and thanks to Scott for his time), this is all academic. Remember that our “new” defence force got licked by Lesotho.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Ron888

War in Syria, War in Korea!

What we are seeing now is a trial of strengh between China and the USA. Probably a showdown between the new emperor and a highly indebted and nearly bankrupt nation. I feel free to remember that the USA have lost the Viet Nam (so they had to dissolve the gold standard), they lost the Iraqi war and now they are losing the Afghanistan war. The only sucessful action in recent times was wiping Gaddafi out of office. Now they are involved in Syria. Their forces are overstretched and do not have much fresh forces neither in the US nor here in Europe.

In my view the Chinese have learned a lot from the 2008/2009 financial crisis. Their main assets were in US Dollar and so they were dependent on the FED and the US government. They were hit by suprise of rapidly increasing prices of foods. Especially rice which is important in Asia. Now they have their reserves in material assets. Like gold and silver, and foods. Yes, Scott would say things which have no counterpart risk. So they aren´t vulnerable like in the last crisis. The things are even the other way round. If the Chinese drop their bonds and shares at the markets, it will take a dive. I am sure as far as the situation in Korea is going worse, the stock markets will weaken. In my view it is up to China if we will see a stock market crash. This is NO prediction, this is about mathematics and an economic war. The USA are based now on a bloated financial industry which is "on the cusp".

(In my personal view the USA are now in the uncomfortable situation as Germany has been in both world wars. They do not have enough troops for wars in the east and in the west!)

Edited by Ron888

Jacques Kuun

Please remember that the USA did win HALF of their Civil War.

Ron888

SA Defense Forces - History and future

In long term I am optimistic for South Africa. But this is a time in a distant future. I am even optimistic in the then South African forces. Otherwise I woun´t be interested in South Africa. I have never been there, nor are relatives living there.

Because of the geographics of the area, Upington is or was never of any strategic importance.

Yes, it is not the town itself. There are some strategic points which have to be safeguarded (in the future).

The little town of Springbok is more strategic as it is on the direct route to Cape Town (the so-called N7).

Hm, I don´t think so. The military then is on route to Pretoria. This is the opposite direction as it was in the Border war.

RISadler
The military then is on route to Pretoria.

Why? It's a lot easier and cheaper to just bribe the residents of the Union Buildings (and the not-compound of Nkandla) into signing a "surrender" (aka "deed of transfer") document.

RISadler
I promise you that a lot of RSA citizens would welcome a coup d'etat.

Depends ... but what Ron888 is talking about is a simple act of aggression by a foreign nation ... unless it's those dastardly NSB'ers.

RISadler
They come from battleships offshore, and they have supply vessels.

And we have Exocet-derived missiles ... not to mention submarines - a whole three of 'em.

It will be something like the battle of Crete in WWII.

Crete was about the oil in the Balkans and the "limited" range of bombers. We do not have the former and the latter is no longer a strategic factor. So?

Ron888
Depends ... but what Ron888 is talking about is a simple act of aggression by a foreign nation ... unless it's those dastardly NSB'ers.

I am talking of aggressions of South Africans aginst their own fellow countrymen in first place.. Foreign nations are NO agressors except the British.

RISadler
I am talking of aggressions of South Africans aginst their own fellow countrymen in first place.

Now that's nothing new ... we have Zulu against Xhosa, Sotho against the stock-theft patrols, Indians against ... wait, are the Indians against somebody, or are they just for good curries? And there's us against the Vaalpense & Blikore. But hold a braai, with the soccer/cricket/rugby on the big TV, and we're all pals ... drinking Windhoek Lager.

Actually, civil war in South Africa will rather be wars of cession, than wars of domination.

Also, with reference to your previous statements ... so where are we/they hiding those battleships? And why do we need to invade ourselves?

Ron888

Dear RI Sadler,

first of all: modern warfare equipment and weapons not so important as you may think. Just look at the probably best trained and equipped soldiers of the world: The US Marines, the Army Rangers, The SEAL... With every war they improve their fighting tactics and their equipment and they lose again. Their enemies are "soldiers" with sandals and old rifles. Why do these guys win? It is their "will", psychologists may say "mental power".

"Modern" soldiers are interested in first place in money (and sex). And this is NO hint to any nation. And if there is a battle they throw their equipment away and run away...

I am not talking about sports and drinking beer. The first signs of the upcoming unrest will be food shortage respectively inflation. Politicians can talk in TV, but they do NOT grow foods. Again please, please read about the "summer of 1816", a summer without sunshine.

Future wars will start in big cities respectively metropolitean areas. At the end the war party will win which rules the countryside and they want to control the capital. So "invasion" may be the wrong world. The later rulers may call it "liberation".

Another topic is getting supplies from outside. These battleshipes are NOT South African. They are somewhere offshore the Northern Cape.

Any question?

Kind Regards

Ron888

Edited by Ron888

RISadler
first of all: modern warfare equipment and weapons not so important as you may think. Just look at the probably best trained and equipped soldiers of the world: The US Marines, the Army Rangers, The SEAL... With every war they improve their fighting tactics and their equipment and they lose again.

Exocet ... Falklands War ... HMS Sheffield ...

The "US" armed forces ... over-trained and over-equipped ... but luckily also over there.

Future wars will start in big cities respectively metropolitean areas. At the end the war party will win which rules the countryside and they want to control the capital. So "invasion" may be the wrong world. The later rulers may call it "liberation".

Big cities, huh? OK, there's ... Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.

Now, CT is in the Western Cape, where our motto is, "Don't do today what you can do next week." So, we'll start "civil warring" next week, provided it doesn't rain ... but should the sun be shining and the wind not blowing ... it's off to the beach with all of us!

Johannesburg ... I doubt they'll even notice a civil war. OK, maybe the cops will take notice and comment, "Kind of quiet this week ... think I'll drive down to Durbs for the weekend. Coming along?"

Pretoria ... Tswane ... sorry, no civil war this month ... we're striking!

These battleshipes are NOT South African.

Back to the NSB, are we?

I am not talking about sports and drinking beer.

Well, I am, 'cause that's what brought our "rainbow nation" together and keeps us together. We're all sick and tired of the negative lot with their doomsday predictions and racist excrement. If some idiot who's never sat on a horse wants to fly the "Vierkleur" and play "Boere-kommando" then he/she/they can go fly it in the Transvaal - or better yet, Australia.

You weren't here in 1994 ...

voldermort
Now, CT is in the Western Cape, where our motto is, "Don't do today what you can do next week." So, we'll start "civil warring" next week, provided it doesn't rain ... but should the sun be shining and the wind not blowing ... it's off to the beach with all of us!

Too true

Ron888
Exocet ... Falklands War ... HMS Sheffield ...

The "US" armed forces ... over-trained and over-equipped ... but luckily also over there.

Big cities, huh? OK, there's ... Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.

Johannesburg ... I doubt they'll even notice a civil war. OK, maybe the cops will take notice and comment, "Kind of quiet this week ... think I'll drive down to Durbs for the weekend. Coming along?"

Pretoria ... Tswane ... sorry, no civil war this month ... we're striking!

Back to the NSB, are we?

Well, I am, 'cause that's what brought our "rainbow nation" together and keeps us together. We're all sick and tired of the negative lot with their doomsday predictions and racist excrement. If some idiot who's never sat on a horse wants to fly the "Vierkleur" and play "Boere-kommando" then he/she/they can go fly it in the Transvaal - or better yet, Australia.

You weren't here in 1994 ...

Dear Mr.Sadler,

if South Africans are so kind people like you say, please send supplies resp. food to North Korea, Greece and Cyprus. All information I get from these countries are quite alarming. If fiat money fails and it will, it will affect all countries worldwide. Even South Africa, because all banks are connected and owned by the same people. The Fed does not allow any country to pay with gold and silver and be independent from global banking. This is what the people in Cyprus learn now, but on the hard way.

Sorry, I don´t know what the NSB is. I have never taked about races nor a way back in dark days. I am talking about a seven generations change and a better society. In 1994 the government changed, I know this. But those behind the scenes did NOT change. These super-rich people still have the power. Yes, it is like this. Even you have confirmed this in previous posts. But you just call them "banks", and I see the people who own these banks.

Rothschild was once asked: Will be there war? And he said: NO, I woun´t give money. This is world of today.

Kind Regards

Ron888

Edited by Ron888