Sign in to follow this  
dstorm

Advice needed.

dstorm

Hello all

Perhaps I have some mud on my face, but can anybody please help me.

I have sold an item for R499 (+R60-00 postage for Speed Services) and duly received payment into my account for R534-05 (instead of R559-00).

On the BoB “Buyer’s Message” is the following: 5% discount by Bidorbuy on purchase discount code YTWJ8VFK9YOC.

Any input would be appreciated.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Just Beachin

I am unfamiliar with that, so I would nicely ask the buyer to please explain...and please let us know!

alloway65

You TWit Jacques.........then I think the code becomes very rude....so I wont give my translation!!!!:angel:

Someone is having you on Jacques....just tear 5% of the pages out of the SASCC!!!!

dstorm

Thanks to Alloway, Wayjen, Tananka, JohnBenn and Jongleur. And a sincere thanks to Just Beachin.

I will get on the 10:10 flight to Cape Town tomorrow and just go and relax...somewhere...

Keep well and regards

Jacques

PS: Thanks to all - BoB is still fun.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Thanks to Alloway, Wayjen, Tananka, JohnBenn and Jongleur. And a sincere thanks to Just Beachin.

I will get on the 10:10 flight to Cape Town tomorrow and just go and relax...somewhere...

Keep well and regards

Jacques

PS: Thanks to all - BoB is still fun.

You are most welcome here in Cape Town ,Jacques and i have a full bottle of JW blue label waiting to be shared.

Now thats relaxing!!:grin:

Neil