Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Seller: Recep

DestinysAngels

Hi BidorBuy,

I have purchased this item Health Care - SKIN CARE REMEDY was sold for R21.00 on 22 Feb at 14:01 by Recep in Sasolburg (ID:91276276) from Seller: Recep All ratings received by Recep on bidorbuy.co.za - I have still not received the parcel, the date of the Purchase was the 22nd of February 2013, i have paid immediately and the seller took some time but did then send me the Tracking Number about 2 weeks later, he told me about the Postal Strike and i was well aware of it myself at the time, however, the strike is over and when i Track my parcel it is still stuck somewhere on a Hub that is unknown to me and has been there since the 26th of February 2013.

I sent the seller a message about this and giving him the information as the Post Office gave to me, he is not replying, please could you help, either i would like my money back or he needs to sort it out and fast. He has also refrained from rating me, therefore i am refraining too, i paid the same day, i did my part, i was nice and polite.

For your information: If i rate this seller Negative he will most likely retaliate and do the same, please take note of this, i do have all the to and from e-mails sent and will give it through if you so wish.

Thank you Kindly

Mari'

Destiny'sAngels

svw

The strike is not over it has now been declared a 'legal strike' - SAPO say they are about 60% operational and some parcels are starting to move but extremely slowly.

DestinysAngels

Morning BOB,

I still have not received an answer, please could you assist me in the matter!

qball

The strike is not over from what we can see. If the item is stuck at a hub, there is little we or the seller can do until the parcel is released.

DestinysAngels

Thank you Cuan for your reply, i will go to my Post Office giving them the details, maybe they will be able to assist me!

Kind Regards