Sign in to follow this  
TheSTRAFF

How Long Does It Take To Send A Percel, Time Of Payment to PostOffice

TheSTRAFF    10
TheSTRAFF

I recently made a purchase, and after a day of trying to get shipping charges from a uncommunicative seller, i decided to just add R150 for shipping, i just want to know how long it will take for him/her to send me a tracking number? & if i can complain if it takes longer then a certain amount of days?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you are having a problem and are unable to contact the seller, you can send all your information to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Give them at least 48 hours to respond to you. If you are in a greater hurry, I recommend you telephone their offices. The BoB staff are always most helpful.

Good luck.

shamotz    10
shamotz

A lot of sales are on hold, a lot of post office branches are holding parcels too (they aren't sending them to the hubs) especially Gauteng region because of the strike and huge back-logs. The srike has caused a lot to go wrong.

Some sellers don't check their messages everyday because they have other businesses that are their main focus.

If the shipping costs are not disclosed in the listing, I usually contact seller and wait.

TheSTRAFF    10
TheSTRAFF
A lot of sales are on hold, a lot of post office branches are holding parcels too (they aren't sending them to the hubs) especially Gauteng region because of the strike and huge back-logs. The srike has caused a lot to go wrong.

Some sellers don't check their messages everyday because they have other businesses that are their main focus.

If the shipping costs are not disclosed in the listing, I usually contact seller and wait.

I Would normally wait, but when you save like 50% on something that cost R5500-R6000, I Wouldnt wait.

and i ordered 3 things last week and it took 3-4days to arrive (which is the normal waiting time for me)

but thanks for your replies i am still waiting on that tracking number.:thinking:

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

I don't mind waiting for the tracking number but sometimes it is frustrating especially with no communication.

Colin_P    10
Colin_P
but when you save like 50% on something that cost R5500-R6000,

That kind of saving rings alarm bells for me. But then, I'm probably way too cynical.

Vegar    10
Vegar
I recently made a purchase, and after a day of trying to get shipping charges from a uncommunicative seller, i decided to just add R150 for shipping, i just want to know how long it will take for him/her to send me a tracking number? & if i can complain if it takes longer then a certain amount of days?

The seller will only send you the tracking number once the parcel has shipped. However, the seller should have communicated with you immediately and confirmed the shipping costs.