Sign in to follow this  
TheSTRAFF

Buying Concerns

TheSTRAFF    10
TheSTRAFF

I recently won an auction, but the seller has not contacted me or replied to my messages. I have made payment to bob via eft , although Its been over 38 hours now, I haven't received any notification about payment being recieved. And I feel the seller doesn't really wanna sell the item to me- how long does an Eft take from Capitec to bob?

TheSTRAFF    10
TheSTRAFF

I just received notification - took dead long.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Here, again, you are complaining within 38 hours about a seller not contacting you. Not even two days, mind you! I do not understand how you can call that "dead long". LOL

The seller has absolutely no control over how quickly one bank transfers payments from a buyer into the seller's BoB eft account!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
Here, again, you are complaining within 38 hours about a seller not contacting you. Not even two days, mind you! I do not understand how you can call that "dead long". LOL

The seller has absolutely no control over how quickly one bank transfers payments from a buyer into the seller's BoB eft account!

The buyer is an apprehensive newbie Janet

shamotz    10
shamotz

TheStraff: Usually from one one bank to a different bank takes about 48hours to reflect payment. BidOrBuy will send an email as soon as they receive the payment in their account, very important to put in the correct reference number that BoB gives you :)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
The buyer is an apprehensive newbie Janet

I realise that, Pammie, and that's why I couldn't resist pointing out to him that 38 hours since payment is pretty well within normal limits for bank to bank transfers!

It's not his first thread of complaint! See also: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/shipping-post-office-courier-issues/18308-how-long-does-take-send-percel-time-payment-postoffice.html

Edited by lilythepink

FORUMDUDE    10
FORUMDUDE

38 days then we will understand....

38 hours to respond...hell I will buy from him:razz:

FORUMDUDE    10
FORUMDUDE
I realise that, Pammie, and that's why I couldn't resist pointing out to him that 38 hours since payment is pretty well within normal limits for bank to bank transfers!

It's not his first thread of complaint! See also: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/shipping-post-office-courier-issues/18308-how-long-does-take-send-percel-time-payment-postoffice.html

Well a "parcel" anywhere from 2-10 days depending on your shipping options.

A "percel" takes much longer...

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

"Percel" isn't that the name of the duracel bunny?:thinking: uhmm thought he was faster than that.

sometimes I just cant stop myself!

Edited by Just Beachin

TheSTRAFF    10
TheSTRAFF

I'm No Newbie Buyer, Just Because My Rating Is Low On BoB doesn’t mean I'm A newbie, its just this one situation I’m in right now where I sent all my hard earn cash, to someone and 3days just for payment is long! I have a connection in Pretoria side (who also post stuff on BoB), he took exactly 3days to send me items worth R5000 on more then 1 occasion.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I'm No Newbie Buyer, Just Because My Rating Is Low On BoB doesn’t mean I'm A newbie, its just this one situation I’m in right now where I sent all my hard earn cash, to someone and 3days just for payment is long! I have a connection in Pretoria side (who also post stuff on BoB), he took exactly 3days to send me items worth R5000 on more then 1 occasion.

Great! I love Superservice!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You omit to tell us whether this took place during the SAPO strikes or not?