Sign in to follow this  
JanHenning010

POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER: crazy_auctions.

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

Beware of this possible fraudulent seller: crazy_auctions, mr Ryno Le Roux from Klerksdorp.

Referring to Auction no 90529879 and Order 5733425 dated 15 Feb 13. I have paid the man on the same day as my bid was successful through the BOB Eft system. He did not respond. A week later I e-mailed him requesting a tracking no - no response. On 26 Feb 13 I e-mailed him again and also gave him a negative rating. He responded via e-mail stating he was sorry and out of town and would provide me with a tracking number by 1 March 13. On 1 March I received no tracking number and e-mailed him again. He provided a number that is not known to SAPO until today 11 March 13. On 8 March 13 I sent him a e-mail requesting clarification or my money back without any response. I tried to call him on the cellphone number provided on BoB but the number does not exist.

All buyers and BoB management please take note of this possible fraudster.

Edited by qball
No contact details permitted

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Beware of this possible fraudulent seller: crazy_auctions, mr Ryno Le Roux from Klerksdorp.

Referring to Auction no 90529879 and Order 5733425 dated 15 Feb 13. I have paid the man on the same day as my bid was successful through the BOB Eft system. He did not respond. A week later I e-mailed him requesting a tracking no - no response. On 26 Feb 13 I e-mailed him again and also gave him a negative rating. He responded via e-mail stating he was sorry and out of town and would provide me with a tracking number by 1 March 13. On 1 March I received no tracking number and e-mailed him again. He provided a number that is not known to SAPO until today 11 March 13. On 8 March 13 I sent him a e-mail requesting clarification or my money back without any response. I tried to call him on the cellphone number provided on BoB but the number 0791091909 does not exist.

All buyers and BoB management please take note of this possible fraudster.

Were you aware that there has been a Postal (Hub) strike on since 12 February? Couldn't this be the problem why you did not receive your parcel?

qball    11
qball

Please lodge an official complaint to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za so we can take this up with the seller. His number must have a 5 on the end, not a 9.

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

@MiemsJewels, Thank you for your advice. An yes, I have considered it as I have quite a lot of items caught up in the strike action. However, I bought this before the strike and he had ample chance of sending it. Furthermore, I have received tracking numbers from other sellers after he provided me with this number that shows up on the SAPO system. His listed phone number is non-existent and he doesn't respond to my e-mails. That is enough to become suspicious.

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010
Please lodge an official complaint to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za so we can take this up with the seller. His number must have a 5 on the end, not a 9.

Hi I have reported it see Ticket no GYD-234-71969 but BoB has not responded. This is why I am using this forum now.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Really hope you receive your items soon Jan.

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

Thank you MiemsJewels. Most sellers here on BOB are great and deliver a great service. I really hope I can get this resolved.

FORUMDUDE    10
FORUMDUDE

Maybe he gave you the tracking number upfront, but actually posted it much later.

Bob should verify Cellphone numbers and email addies.

You know how many people on bob have no contact details at all....?

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010
Maybe he gave you the tracking number upfront, but actually posted it much later.

Bob should verify Cellphone numbers and email addies.

You know how many people on bob have no contact details at all....?

The man confirmed by e-mail after an enquiry by BOB, that he has not posted it yes (more than a month after the order) He cannot do it because "I am on the road'. Seriously! When a buyer doesn't pay he gets branded. If a seller doesn't deliver he gets defended. This guy is a fraud and should not be on BOB.

qball    11
qball
The man confirmed by e-mail after an enquiry by BOB, that he has not posted it yes (more than a month after the order) He cannot do it because "I am on the road'. Seriously! When a buyer doesn't pay he gets branded. If a seller doesn't deliver he gets defended. This guy is a fraud and should not be on BOB.

My apologies, who is defending the seller? He needs to resolve this or face further action. Bearing in mind the SAPO strike is affecting delivery of parcels.

FORUMDUDE    10
FORUMDUDE
My apologies, who is defending the seller? He needs to resolve this or face further action. Bearing in mind the SAPO strike is affecting delivery of parcels.

"SAPO strike is affecting people posting items for over a month!"

Man on road looking for a post office that is working at full capacity.

Great headline for a Newspaper

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

Apologies, I am just a bit irritated with this. The latest is that he produced a new tracking number and have posted it today (will see if that is true). His excuse for giving the new number is that he repackaged the item before sending it. Now why would that be necessary? Will have to check for nasties when it eventually arrive. Will wait patiently, probably for another month with this stupid postal strike.

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

Ps... I like this Junior Appy, Appy and Ultimat BoBer status thing. It is great.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
Apologies, I am just a bit irritated with this. The latest is that he produced a new tracking number and have posted it today (will see if that is true). His excuse for giving the new number is that he repackaged the item before sending it. Now why would that be necessary? Will have to check for nasties when it eventually arrive. Will wait patiently, probably for another month with this stupid postal strike.

Perhaps the packing got damaged with all the travelling? It has been on the road for a month after all !!

Seriously though I hope your parcel is received shortly, seems post is moving again, had many parcels caught up in limbo now being received by my buyers!

Colin_P    10
Colin_P
Perhaps the packing got damaged with all the travelling? It has been on the road for a month after all !!

How would that work? If the seller sent it to the PO and got a tracking number, how did he get a new tracking number? Sounds dodgy to me...

Vegar    10
Vegar

As I see it the postal strike has got nothing to do with COMMUNICATION ... The seller should have been in contact with the buyer CONSTANTLY !

Dodgy indeed!

Vegar    10
Vegar

He has gone fishing ... really!:laugh:

JanHenning010    10
JanHenning010

At Last!

At last the item has arrived in good condition with the help of Bid or Buy. The item supplied is brand new and in good condition. Thank you for your assistance BOB.