Sign in to follow this  
svw

Admin - HELP...

svw

Relatively new buyer - past history of never paying for anything 0% positive ratings - I filed a SNC against them in Jan - rated her negative. Now they are back and have just placed a Buy Now order with me [order number 5793843] - anyway to cancel without waiting for non-payment then SNC etc. etc...

All ratings received by MissTerry01 on bidorbuy.co.za

alloway65
Relatively new buyer - past history of never paying for anything 0% positive ratings - I filed a SNC against them in Jan - rated her negative. Now they are back and have just placed a Buy Now order with me [order number 5793843] - anyway to cancel without waiting for non-payment then SNC etc. etc...

All ratings received by MissTerry01 on bidorbuy.co.za

Maybe she has thrown in the Towel! Terry Toweling!!!!!:oops:

MiemsJewels

What if she do pay this time? :blink1:

svw

Would be nice! - but I have the feeling there are going to be a couple of irate sellers.:worried: She has made a few more purchases since she placed a buy now order with me this morning - obviously enjoying 'shopping'. Who knows, one of us may be lucky enough to get paid and the rest of us may stand a better chance of winning the lotto...

amcintyre

That is the exciting part about selling on BOB! Will they pay (this time)? Absolutely riveting! :nuts: