Sign in to follow this  
Shipwreck

Want to sell my whole collection... 190 Oz Proof 999 silver coins and 2000+ old coins

Shipwreck

Hi to all,

1st of all sorry for my poor english as Afrikaans is my 1st language...will try my best here.

I'm looking for a buyer for my collection of numismatic and proof 999 silver coins. I just dont have the time and effort to put it on bidorbuy.

The 190 Oz 99.9 and 999.9 silver coins is American Eagles, Austrian Philharmonics, Canadian Maple Leafs and American liberty Buffalos. The proofs are "2010 Year of the Tiger" (4x2oz coins), Fifa World Cup 2010, Australian Kualas and Australian Kookaburas. With all thee above coins i just looking for spot price(R262/oz, you get the numismatic value Free)

For the other 2000+ old coins i want a offer. The silver content alone is about 30oz of the coins wich is silver. All coins still in good condition... Some proof sets from 1965-1976 aswell. Half of all my coins is from other counties incl alotoff Southern rhodesia etc.

Anyone interested ?

Thanx in advance

Charles van der Bank

jwither

The silver bullion, you would just be better off just offerring it to a coin or bullion dealer. Same goes for the proofs.

The other coins, you cannot expect someone to make an offer on 2000 miscellaneous coins when they do not even know what they are or what they look like. I understand why you want to get rid of them in the manner you describe if they are of low value; listing low value items on Bob is tedious and time consuming. I have done this occasionally on eBay and it's no longer worth it to me. There are many low value coins I have accumulated (mostly mistakes) that I will want to get rid of eventually. I will likely just offer them in bulk or large group lots on eBAY when I do so.