Sign in to follow this  
Trellis

Anyone having Problems with Speed Services

Trellis

Hi I'm new here, I have a client who ordered something from me, unfortunately its the only one i had of that product so, i cant simply just replace it. but the client paid for courier.

I shipped the item the very next day as it was after hours when the sale ended. I follow this item every day and am in contact with my client but man according to the call center and the online tracking it gets loaded onto the truck every single day for delivery.

5 days in a row now they either cant find the house or something and it gets loaded again the next day inspite of explicit directions on the waybill and on the package itself.

Is Speed services part of the strike or what? Why don't they call the client on the number provided. The client has told me she watches out every day for it even put a notice on her gate for them.

Shocking services, I have been in China for the past 4 years and just came back and it seems seeing the contrast in services is amazing and sad.

Fashion Star

That is small case, i was post 5 parcels via speed services on 12-02-2013, you know what happen on the next?

4 parcel have be stolen, they opened the parcel , took the items and only leave a empty box. :hm:

Trellis

So the end result of this is the item is back at my post office and i have refunded my client in full and i am out of R95 from speed services.