Sign in to follow this  
Colin_P

BoB Android App

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

I recently downloaded the Android app, but find it quite frustrating that I have to login with my suername and password everytime I use the app. I've looked to see if there is a setting to make the app remember my username and password, but there doesn't seem to be one. I'm kinda wondering what the point of the app is - I can just as easily use the website if I have to log in every time I want to check an item on my watchlist or run a search I've saved.

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

I'm left to assume that the android app isn't high on anyone's list of priorities, and have deleted it - it's more of a pain than it's worth.

I hope they didn't waste too much money having it developed, as it seems they're not bothered enough to read constructive comments. If you're not going to work on improving a product, then why bother to release it at all?

qball    11
qball

Apologies for the delay in responding, unfortunately we don't spend all day on the forums, we do have other work to do... :grin:

This has been escalated to the IT team to investigate.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I'm left to assume that the android app isn't high on anyone's list of priorities, and have deleted it - it's more of a pain than it's worth.

I hope they didn't waste too much money having it developed, as it seems they're not bothered enough to read constructive comments. If you're not going to work on improving a product, then why bother to release it at all?

Hi there,

sorry for the delay in response. Mobile apps are a strong focus and we are hopefully in a position to release a new Android release in the next 3 - 4 weeks which will also fix the annoying search issues.

With regards to the login issue - it might be related to changing IP's and one of our engineers will get hold of you within the next day.