Sign in to follow this  
qball

Website Issues

qball

Dear Clients

Our hosting provider, Internet Solutions, is currently experiencing a global network degradation across the hosting facility affecting a large number of their clients. Our monitoring services alerted us of the problem at 8:46am and we escalated the issue to Internet Solutions with the highest priority. Their network engineers are currently identifying the root cause of the problem. There is no ETA for resolution and we are in constant contact with Internet Solutions to get a speedy resolution.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

alloway65

I just thought my laptop was on a go slow.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I just thought my laptop was on a go slow.

I thought the post office was involved,but seriously it was just for about 15 minutes and since then i have had no problems,

neil

Allstar

Is the site still having some issues or is it my internet?

Driving me nuts trying to do listings or searches and the site hangs and have to start from scratch again , been like this the last week

qball
Is the site still having some issues or is it my internet?

Driving me nuts trying to do listings or searches and the site hangs and have to start from scratch again , been like this the last week

These issues were cleared up shortly after we posted the alert, it is possibly your internet connection. Please remember to clear your cache as well.

MagicMan0027

Over the last 2 weeks I've been having problems browsing BoB pages between 6-10pm. The pages are opening very slowly and sometimes they dont open. I've done all the usual stuff like clearing cache but it is still the same. During the day everything is fine. It is only on BoB that I experience this problem at night and not any of the other sites I visit, they open as usual, no problems. It gets really frustrating because during those time lots of auctions end and I battle to bid.

Any ideas ?