Sign in to follow this  
SA COINAGE

Has the SAAND website been hacked or what is going on?

SA COINAGE    10
SA COINAGE

Edited by SA COINAGE

alloway65    10
alloway65

Black is beautiful!!!!!!

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries
http://www.saand.co.za/

Are they not going to do something about it and fix the website?

CAN THEY AFFORD TO FIX IT? :toung:

coinoisseur    10
coinoisseur

The Website was hacked and is presently being restored and more security added.

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries
The Website was hacked and is presently being restored and more security added.

Excellent. Do they need a sponsor again? Was really sad that I sponsored items to SAAND in the past with not even a Thank You letter from SAAND.

Anthony you know very well that I sponsored items to SAAND in the past. Up do date have not received one letter of thanks. So never again as they are ungrateful.

coinoisseur    10
coinoisseur
Excellent. Do they need a sponsor again? Was really sad that I sponsored items to SAAND in the past with not even a Thank You letter from SAAND.

Anthony you know very well that I sponsored items to SAAND in the past. Up do date have not received one letter of thanks. So never again as they are ungrateful.

Ahmed, Firstly, I do not think that SAAND require any sponsorship. Secondly, no sponsorship was made by you. You once donated an item as I remember for the Durban Coin show a few years ago which I asked for. You were not approached by any member of SAAND for the donation. This donation was not for SAAND, but for the Natal Numismatic Society. If I remember clearly, it was a silver R1 and this was used for a lucky draw on the night of the dinner. This I thanked you for publically at the dinner in the presence of all 80 people who attended, and in gratitude for your kindness, you and your spouse were not charged for attending the dinner on the night. You may have sponsored/donated other items to BidorBuy for their lucky draws and this has nothing to do with SAAND or the show. If you required more than the thanks that was said on the night your donated item was used, you should have said so then and not now, and I would have given you a personal letter from the Natal Numismatic Society. On the night, I thanked all the people who donated items for the raffle and lucky draws and these included, DNW, Northeastnumismatics, Randburg Coin, Collectors Invest, The SA Mint, Keogh Coins, City Coins.

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries
Ahmed, Firstly, I do not think that SAAND require any sponsorship. Secondly, no sponsorship was made by you. You once donated an item as I remember for the Durban Coin show a few years ago which I asked for. You were not approached by any member of SAAND for the donation. This donation was not for SAAND, but for the Natal Numismatic Society. If I remember clearly, it was a silver R1 and this was used for a lucky draw on the night of the dinner. This I thanked you for publically at the dinner in the presence of all 80 people who attended, and in gratitude for your kindness, you and your spouse were not charged for attending the dinner on the night. You may have sponsored/donated other items to BidorBuy for their lucky draws and this has nothing to do with SAAND or the show. If you required more than the thanks that was said on the night your donated item was used, you should have said so then and not now, and I would have given you a personal letter from the Natal Numismatic Society. On the night, I thanked all the people who donated items for the raffle and lucky draws and these included, DNW, Northeastnumismatics, Randburg Coin, Collectors Invest, The SA Mint, Keogh Coins, City Coins.

Anthony you did mention to me that I would receive a letter from Glen Schoeman if you remember correctly. Can you not remember telling me that?

coinoisseur    10
coinoisseur

No, you remember incorrectly because I did not say that. Like I said, I approached you for the donation and I thanked you personally and publically on behalf of the Natal Numismatic Society on the night, and you did get a round of applause on the night for your kind gesture which was appreciated and acknowledged by everyone.

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries
No, you remember incorrectly because I did not say that. Like I said, I approached you for the donation and I thanked you personally and publically on behalf of the Natal Numismatic Society on the night, and you did get a round of applause on the night for your kind gesture which was appreciated and acknowledged by everyone.

We both know that you did mention to me I would receive a letter of thanks from Glen.

No further comments. No letter of thanks needed....

coinoisseur    10
coinoisseur
We both know that you did mention to me I would receive a letter of thanks from Glen.

No further comments. No letter of thanks needed....

Thank you Ahmed....... I consider this issue closed....

Rare NotesCoins    10
Rare NotesCoins

When I give something for this wondefull hobby I dont want anything back. It has given enough for me and it keeps on giving. By expecting something back youre heart is wrong place. Were are not bigger than this. We will pass on and this will stil be here. Long live the Hobby

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Hasta la Vista Baby!!!!

Wow this forum is getting exciting without my input.. I am impressed.

It is good for people to disagree and debate that is how we learn and grow.

For the record I would side with Anthony's point of view in this thread... based on past experience here on BoB and I have to admit I totally agree with Rare NotesCoins in his post above. (As he will confirm this is probably a first in many past "combats").

I see the SAAND website has returned ... there is one simple moral to this story. NEVER share the access codes to your website with anyone.

Hasta la vista baby!

Scott B