Sign in to follow this  
keithharker

Seller not replying to emails

keithharker

Hi

I have a situation where I bought several items from a seller and he accepted the sales even though he does not like buyers combining orders.

I have won several more auctions and duly paid the buyer for them.

Upon my requesting tracking no.s, the buyer wrote back saying that he does not allow combined orders - note only after I requested the tracking no.s.

I wrote back immediately and said that if he felt so strongly about combinations that he must arrange to refund me my payments.

He has since failed to answer my emails.

Firstly, Is there a way that I can check whether the buyer has already withdrawn my money in which case he should be made liable to send me the items.

Secondly, in terms of CPA and ECTA, I am entited to request a refund.

Please advise me if I am correct and what action I should take.

lilythepink

Hello Keith - send your questions to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Be patient - allow them about 48 hours to investigate and come back to you.

If you need a quicker answer, then call the BoB office. Good luck

keithharker

Thanks, Lily.

keithharker

GREAT SERVICE FROM BoB

Hello Keith - send your questions to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Be patient - allow them about 48 hours to investigate and come back to you.

If you need a quicker answer, then call the BoB office. Good luck

Hi Lily

BoB have been so helpful and very professional about the matter.

It is at the stage of them giving the seller a final opportunity to reply to indicate intent.

They have restricted the account and threatened to delete all items unless they get a reply today.

I really am impressed with the BoB team.

lilythepink

BoB are always helpful and professional when one needs them! One just has to have patience and work with them ...! Glad I could help you.

keithharker
Hi

I have a situation where I bought several items from a seller and he accepted the sales even though he does not like buyers combining orders.

I have won several more auctions and duly paid the buyer for them.

Upon my requesting tracking no.s, the buyer wrote back saying that he does not allow combined orders - note only after I requested the tracking no.s.

I wrote back immediately and said that if he felt so strongly about combinations that he must arrange to refund me my payments.

He has since failed to answer my emails.

Firstly, Is there a way that I can check whether the buyer has already withdrawn my money in which case he should be made liable to send me the items.

Secondly, in terms of CPA and ECTA, I am entited to request a refund.

Please advise me if I am correct and what action I should take.

The latest in this saga is that BoB restricted the seller's account and got a quick response. The seller has agreed to do a refund. So we will wait and see what transpires.

FORUMDUDE

I know a couple of ppl that would get the money for you....broken knee caps,plucked toe nails *cough*:razz:

keithharker

Seller Dragging Out Refund!

The latest in this saga is that BoB restricted the seller's account and got a quick response. The seller has agreed to do a refund. So we will wait and see what transpires.

The latest is the seller is doing refund at a snail's pace! As far as I am aware his account is still restricted. The seller started to send items selectively which I do not accept. Refunds are being done in dribs and drabs but are happening eventually! We are now at the half way mark so the matter can still go either way.

keithharker

HOORAY for BOB!

The latest is the seller is doing refund at a snail's pace! As far as I am aware his account is still restricted. The seller started to send items selectively which I do not accept. Refunds are being done in dribs and drabs but are happening eventually! We are now at the half way mark so the matter can still go either way.

This matter has concluded with the Seller paying the final refund after BOB's appropriate action! The Seller paid and then requested BOB to re-instate his account which they have done.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the BOB personnel involved in getting me my refund.

Once again, Hooray for BOB!