Sign in to follow this  
gemadore

User trying to ruin my auctions

gemadore

The user tzaaiman is trying to ruin my auctions by using the Q & A for his own personal agenda. I have posted an auction indicating retail prices that I have seen with my own google searches, Specs are true and transparent. This kind of behaviour should not be permitted on BOB. If he is unhappy he can use this medium to raise the issue. Please warn the user because I have had to deletet his question twice now. "Indicative Market Value - R6799.00 for this outdated low spec laptop ??? Bid or Buy please ACT against this type of unrealistic inflated market values !!! " His question before stated that he could buy it somewhere else for cheaper

Wild Olive Art

Nobody but you can see the questions other users ask you unless you reply to him . So there is no way he can ruin your auction unless you reply to the question and make it public .

Just delete his questions and move on , nobody else can see them .

If he continues to harass you report him to community watch .

gemadore
Nobody but you can see the questions other users ask you unless you reply to him . So there is no way he can ruin your auction unless you reply to the question and make it public .

Just delete his questions and move on , nobody else can see them .

If he continues to harass you report him to community watch .

Yeah i realize that but the sabotage is ridiculous ,, Thanks:bigsmile:

Rambeo

Actually if someone asks a question and you do not answer it. And then another user asks a question when you post the question the following screen which would be showing you question as posted to the page. This screen displays ALL questions that were posed to the user. Now this is obviously not as serious as having the whole of Bidorbuy users seeing the offending info but it is still there until you delete the question.

gisela coetzee

how to respond via a quote?

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi, this has happened to me before, years ago, I took screenshots of the offending user's questions and deleted the questions. I sent these to bidorbuy and the user hasn't come near me since. Try this route and just breathe, I know it feels like a violation, but he's probably bored and just looking to cause trouble.

Not1CentMore

Ahh, yes, the 'I can buy it cheaper somewhere else' via Q&A. Always reply, 'That's great! If a real good bargain, I'd jump on it before someone else does'... then I delete the whole shebang.

Ruthie

SADiamondsrus

Cruel ppl, yep just breathe