Sign in to follow this  
Just Beachin

Dearest Ruthie

Just Beachin

Dearest Ruthie,

Thank you so much for the lovely Blackberry pie! I shared it with my daughter and after I heated it up in the microwave, it was chewy and and and chewy.:grin: We love it!!

Your the greatest!:wub:

Not1CentMore

Thank you so much for the lovely Blackberry pie! I shared it with my daughter and after I heated it up in the microwave, it was chewy and and and chewy.:grin:

You are more than welcome. Microwave? Chewy and chewy? Now, you both will have 'smell good' breathe for a loooooong time! :grin:

chemist-smiley-emoticon_zpse7ec760d.gif

Ruthie

lilythepink

We are enjoying our blackberry pie cold, Ruthie. Thanks again for it and the other goodies which came with it!

ka69

Lot of reading and very little posting from my side lately! You guys are lucky for having received your pies, mine does not even show on the system according to the international tracking office. Methinks I'll have to look up a recipe and try the homemade variety!!!

Not1CentMore
You guys are lucky for having received your pies, mine does not even show on the system according to the international tracking office.

According to www.usps.com - track and confirm, your parcel left Miami, FL 31st January 2013 (Spring Creek to Memphis TN to Opa Locka to Miami FL). I understand that tracking numbers change your side once they have arrived / cleared SA Customs. I have no way of tracking using that number.

May I suggest you call SA Customs, give them the US tracking number and inquire if the parcel has arrived / cleared SA Customs and obtain the tracking number assigned?

Methinks I'll have to look up a recipe and try the homemade variety!!!

Oh, I dunno if there is a recipe 'out there' that is quite like this one.:whistling: (Jen and Janet can attest to that)

Ruthie

wayjen

Those sniffer dogs at customs have full bellies today.

booksallsizes

The postal strike has delayed many many parcels - no pie for me yet either :worried: And I have another two parcels that I was also looking forward to that have been stuck since 12 Feb at Witspos.

Just Beachin
Lot of reading and very little posting from my side lately! You guys are lucky for having received your pies, mine does not even show on the system according to the international tracking office. Methinks I'll have to look up a recipe and try the homemade variety!!!

Greetings, Just call the track and trace number (after the strike is over) and ask them where it is, they will give you the new number so you can see where it is....or isnt

ka69

Thanks for all the advice!! I have tried the international office at OR Tambo allready, but according to them no parcel with the tracking number as supplied by Ruthie has entered SA. I'll give it another go sometime next week. Life just very hectic at the moment!!

lilythepink
Thanks for all the advice!! I have tried the international office at OR Tambo allready, but according to them no parcel with the tracking number as supplied by Ruthie has entered SA. I'll give it another go sometime next week. Life just very hectic at the moment!!

When Ruthie has sent parcels to me, I am also unable to trace them through SAPO. But they have all arrived safely - only one outstanding and it isn't even for me!

wayjen

I have been using the USPS application on my Apple Device for a few years now to track parcel from SA to the USA and and from the USA to SA and I found it to be the best service when it came to tracking a parcel and I could track it all the way with its updates.