Sign in to follow this  
kebs

Images not uploading

kebs

I'm trying to so some auctions for tomorrow, but the images refuse to upload.. I managed to do two, then this is what happens : the image box shows uploading, then goes blank. The picture on the template stays the same, no new picture. Have tried the search for image, & drop & drag, same result. Have tried Firefox & Chrome, same result... Even re-started pc, still the same.... What now???

(Seems to be just a few pictures, not all)

Edited by kebs

kebs

OK, so for some reason the system has decided it doesn't like some of my old pictures, so downloaded new ones & they're working.. Gremlins at work! :wondering:

xdeanh

Hi kebs

We had a look into the logs to see what went wrong and by the looks of it thing went awry because there was a quote in the file name of your one image. We really only support file names that are made up of alphanumeric characters and underscores. Special characters are off the table.

We are however going to make a change so that at least the quote shouldn't bang up in the creating a trade, as it works in the normal seller upload screen. That should at least allow you to use the older images you have if they have the quote in it.

kebs

Hi there.. Thanks! I thought I had re-named the picture, but I guess not!