Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Exit... Stage Left

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

For the last few days, I have not been able to just push the back 'button' to exit a page on BoB. Example: So-and-so asks a question via Q&A: "How tall is this and how much is shipping to such-and-such?" I click on item title to get the height / weight and when I click 'go back' to answer the question..... I go nowhere. I have to click up top where it says 'My bidorbuy' to 'get out'. This is not an issue other sites visited, so am 'thinking' it is gremlins your side:confused:. (Seems to be just when I click on item from Q&A page and then try to go back to Q&A page to reply.)

Thanks!

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Being Sunday, I suspect the gremlin-guards will only get to this tomorrow, Ruthie!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

...and I thought it was my pc! Ruthie, I am having the same problem. Click on the refresh button first, and then back arrow. I've even restarted pc 2x and also cleared out cookies and such. Much be a gremlin on BoB's side.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

... and here I 'thunk' it was something this side. Although I am sorry you are having the same 'problem', I am glad it is not just my side. Yeppers, did all that except refresh first.... even added a few grrrr's to the mix. Ah... the gremlins. Good thing the 'gremlin guards' will be 'walking the halls' tomorrow or Tuesday and rounding up the 'problem child' and putting it back under lock and key.

Ruthie

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

I think it's a problem with a number of websites and Internet Explorer. Firefox seems to manage fine.

Try clicking the back button three times (no, I'm serious, it works).