Sign in to follow this  
HookedOnTrains

Questions and answers

HookedOnTrains    10
HookedOnTrains

How come the questions and answers relating to an item are not shown anymore? I asked a question on an item and received the reply but these are not displayed on the item's page (they used to be in the past). This is something that adds to the buyer experience as another buyer's question (and answer to that question) paints a clearer picture of the item. (See item 90251415 for an example)

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi. It may be that the seller deleted the question immediatley after answering you. As far as I am aware, and I refer to my own items, questions and answers remain on the item, even if that specific item gets relisted.

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

I've found that if a item is listed as a buy now and then a copy of that is listed as auction. Then the seller deletes the buy now item. It will delete the Q&A history too. I'm not 100% on this maybe an Admin can confirm. Just seen something similar to this happen before, and assumed this to be the case.

Edited by Rambeo

voldermort    10
voldermort
How come the questions and answers relating to an item are not shown anymore? I asked a question on an item and received the reply but these are not displayed on the item's page (they used to be in the past). This is something that adds to the buyer experience as another buyer's question (and answer to that question) paints a clearer picture of the item. (See item 90251415 for an example)

For some reason not all questions & answers do show on the item - on a few occasions I have had buyers asking me a question which I answer & yet it never shows on the item, not really sure why this is so but I do remember this same subject bn brought up on another thread before.

svw    10
svw
For some reason not all questions & answers do show on the item - on a few occasions I have had buyers asking me a question which I answer & yet it never shows on the item, not really sure why this is so but I do remember this same subject bn brought up on another thread before.

I have had the same thing happen lately - I answer the question but it does not reflect on the listing.

Saim_101    10
Saim_101

Hi ok im new to bidorbuy and im selling something and someone has asked a qeustion about but I cant reply as to an error in think it is (no value spesified) what do I do?

mrmouse    11
mrmouse

you can select if it is a personal answer or for everyone to see , and delete messages as needed