Sign in to follow this  
admin

Dangerous weapons bill before Parliament

lilythepink

Oh dear. Please keep reminding me not to carry my glass windows around!

alloway65

What about the very sharp tongues of some BoB Forumers!!!!

wayjen

Soon we be cutting our bread with a blunt spoon. The country keeps making laws they cannot police.

Rambeo

And then once again the question arises, is the knobkierrie and sjambok a weapon, a traditional weapon or a religious artifact. They still remain the favourite at these Political gatherings. hmm.

Not1CentMore

Quick.... cut off everyone's arms to the shoulders, legs down to stubs, and glue the mouth shut. That way, unless you roll over and smother someone to death, everyone should be safe.... right? Sheesh, it is not the 'thing' (gun, knife, scissors, garden tool, etc.) that is 'dangerous', it is the idiot who has it. By golly, that's it... get rid of the human race! Ahhhh... finally, world peace.

Ruthie

alloway65
Soon we be cutting our bread with a blunt spoon.

In the New South Africa we can still get sliced bread......I think.......Rose does all the grocery shopping, I have not been grocery shopping for over 22 years so I am bit out of touch. What does a trolley of groceries cost these days R150.00????

wayjen

Was it Europe, England or North America that wanted to ban the wearing of masks or balaclava's during protests so that everyone's faces would be recognizable if anything should get out of hand?

David, I have no idea what a trolley of groceries cost these days but I know prices change daily.

RISadler

It is justified given the nature of crowds (ad hoc or rented); we need this Act.