Sign in to follow this  
Samantha Visser

Track and Trace Parcels Online

Samantha Visser    10
Samantha Visser

Hi everyone

Here is a new online service where you can track and trace parcels online from one place. The new service, ParcelTracker.org, supports Berco, Courier IT, Dawn Wing, DHL, Fastway, Fedex, i-Parcel, RAM, SA Post Office, Speed Services, SupaSwift and TNT.

Users can also sign up to get automated e-mails when there are changes to parcel statuses.

ParcelTracker.org - Track your parcels online

Hope you will find it useful.

kebs    10
kebs

Thanks for the link! Going to give them a try...

Samantha Visser    10
Samantha Visser

Hi everyone

We have made some changes to our website for ease of use. Users can now simply make use of a URL to check their parcels, as example:

http://www.parceltracker.org/courier/sapo/YOURPARCELNUMBER

You can bookmark the page to simply click and view results.

Registered users can now view a list of all parcels tracked. They can add descriptions to parcels. Receive automated email notifications when there are changes to the status or simply click on parcel numbers to view tracking results.

Hope you will find these changes useful.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I've sent an item at the Grahamstown Post Office. Will keep an eye on it and see how quickly it gets to my buyer!

Samantha Visser    10
Samantha Visser

Hi everyone,

We are now experimenting with SMS notifications. If you are a registered user already making use of the automated e-mail notification service, you can participate in this experiment at no costs. Please visit ParcelTracker.org - SMS Notifications for more information.