Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

What Am I?

JohnBenn

No matter where they move the Bulls...hulle bly bakgat.

voldermort
No matter where they move the Bulls...hulle bly bakgat.

what does bakgat mean? bak = bake & gat = rude word but let's say the rude word is not as rude as it really is and let's say instead it means butt therefore if it translates directly it should mean baked rude word but we use butt instead so "no matter where they move the Bulls they remain like baked butt" than I agree totally :hm:

JohnBenn
what does bakgat mean? bak = bake & gat = rude word but let's say the rude word is not as rude as it really is and let's say instead it means butt therefore if it translates directly it should mean baked rude word but we use butt instead so "no matter where they move the Bulls they remain like baked butt" than I agree totally :hm:

That's delusional thinking at it's best.:rolleyes: haha.

Jongleur

It would appear as if our singing is not appreciated elsewhere. Tetchy time of the year perhaps.

However, you wont be saved on this thread for these disparaging remarks. Just remember that you have to

surrender the trophy it took like forever for the Stormers to win at the end of this season. Or perhaps sooner.

JohnBenn

And we can check out half naked ladies during halftime. BONUS!!!:wink:

Jongleur
And we can check out half naked ladies during halftime. BONUS!!!:wink:

And of course the Bulls girls are an altogether bakgat type of bokkie.

bokkie.jpg.7ef5a0b946887a9b80669ac996440e99.jpg

Edited by Jongleur

svw
It would appear as if our singing is not appreciated elsewhere. Tetchy time of the year perhaps.

However, you wont be saved on this thread for these disparaging remarks. Just remember that you have to

surrender the trophy it took like forever for the Stormers to win at the end of this season. Or perhaps sooner.

Saved 'V' - I may be a huge Sharks supporter but the Stormers come a close second...:ninja:

Now I think us ladies have the better end of the bargain you lot only get to check out half naked ladies during halftime but we have the rest of the match :whistling:

voldermort

Ag, some people don't know good singing even if it bites them in the bum. Don't worry, we can be lounge lizards elsewhere :cool: