Sign in to follow this  
dominiquesonline

Time to blacklist?

dominiquesonline

Hi all!

I just wanted to report a "buyer" who I have just had dealings with and who seems to think she can get around BOB "purchasing" everything she has a faint interest in, and then paying at random.

I was lucky enough to only get one sale from her - some other unlucky sellers have been filing a ton of negatives. She keeps promising the money, assures me she "really wants the product" but no pay comes in.

I thought it was time this stopped and I had to take things further. It cheeses me off that buyers just seem to think they don't have to honour their purchases and can put sellers through all this effort for nothing.

Please can you consider blacklisting her: All ratings received by elzsum on bidorbuy.co.za

Thank you!

wayjen

I think the cut-off for these "Buyers" is around 72% but maybe this one must be helped on their way out the door.

Not1CentMore

I have 'one of those'; 57% and would be a lot lower if one Seller hadn't left 4 'courtesy' neutrals instead of negatives. Three SNC's filed and, so far, no response, which means three more negatives. Still bidding/winning her little heart out and then, afterwards, deciding which ones she will honor. Makes ya almost want to 'spit tacks'.

Ruthie

FORUMDUDE

By George!!!!:shock:

dominiquesonline

Any feedback for us BOB? Won't you please consider Blacklisting this "buyer".

She has now appealed my SNC, but I can see from her previous feedback she does this and still doesn't pay, just making the process long drawn for us in getting our commission back.

MiemsJewels

Maybe she's having some difficulty now. She paid an item she bought from me within 2 days. Still have 1 sale she didn't complete yet.

TribalTrade
I just wanted to report a "buyer"

You can report all you like, not much will happen..

I have reported this buyer through Communitywatch. The response was: "We will investigate the matter."

This buyer has 20 negatives out of 35 purchases. What more do you need to investigate?

All ratings received by janineked on bidorbuy.co.za

svw

Ouch! - this is what a refer to as a 'monkey trap' buyer - the monkey that puts it hand inside the hole in the coconut grabs all the peanuts, then can't remove it's fist because it is too greedy to realize that it can't have all the peanuts at once...

MiemsJewels
you can report all you like, not much will happen..

I have reported this buyer through communitywatch. The response was: "we will investigate the matter."

this buyer has 20 negatives out of 35 purchases. What more do you need to investigate?

all ratings received by janineked on bidorbuy.co.za

oe! Eh..eh!

Pickle Bearies

Come on BOB, it's time for both the aformentioned buyers to go.

dominiquesonline

Looks like some action has been taken at last - her status is now "disabled"

wayjen

I was going through our list and came across this Buyer.

Marlize0 (17 rating1.gif)

Rating: 71.79% positive ratings

alloway65

I think the cut off point should be 10% negative ratings...there is no real excuse for more than that to be allowed.

wayjen

Yeah, some of us will delete those Buyers with negative ratings and some of us will let them try an redeem themselves but what goes through peoples minds when they know they are not paying yet they still bid and also why would they bid and pay some and not others, they not helping their cause at all?

alloway65

I think on-line shopping is a bit like gambling......people really don't know when to stop. I do get carried away sometimes....but always pay!

MiemsJewels
I think on-line shopping is a bit like gambling......people really don't know when to stop. I do get carried away sometimes....but always pay!

True words spoken Alloway.