Sign in to follow this  
svw

Weird ?

svw

I am putting items onto my picklist - no problem BUT hubby also has a selling account on my profile etc. When I log out of my selling account then log into his account the total of the picklist items that I listed on my account are registering on his selling page even though no items are showing on his picklist and vice versa. For example if I have listed 2 items from 'svw' and 2 from the other account the totals on each page is registering 4 - have cleared my browsing data etc but still the same ?

JohnBenn

images.jpg.976aba297d3de90f11eb7503108e8c92.jpg

They will remain in your cache, until you clear your cache.:blink1:

svw
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4479[/ATTACH]

They will remain in your cache, until you clear your cache.:blink1:

Thanks 'JB' will do - it's just weird though I have never had this happen to me before

The pick list is also doing strange things it's telling me I have three items on the list then when I open the pick list there are only two but on the other account I have just re-listed everything and the pick list is empty. :idea: Think I know what is happening I have a couple of 'gremlins' on my network my kids like to give me grief sometimes - make my DVD drive open up etc......

JohnBenn

I might be wrong maybe Mac can take a look.

svw
I might be wrong maybe Mac can take a look.

I will see what happens now - I have just disconnected everyone else on the network!

Just cleared cache etc. - still doing it. Think it's time for Mac and the others to figure this one out?

Edited by svw

MacMuffin

Hi all - sorry for the delayed response (I took a long weekend). Some features (such as the Picklist) rely on the browser's cookies. This means if SVW logs in and manages items in the picklist, and then logs out and then SVW's hubby logs in, he will pick up her cookies (now this has opportunity for the thread to derail).

There are a few solutions to this problem when multiple users use the same PC to access Bob:

- Have users use different browsers (i.e. SVW uses Chrome and SVW's hubby uses Firefox/IE/Opera)

- Create a different account on the PC (i.e. have a user-account for SVW and one for hubby) - not really if you need to check out something quick

- Clear cookies - not ideal, as you will then clear your cart and any other website's preferences

My suggestion would be to use different browsers for different users. If you use Chrome it also supports multiple users (see here: Manage multiple users on Chrome - Google Chrome Help)