Sign in to follow this  
svw

Payment Options

svw

Is there any chance of other payment partners such as eBucks being added to bidorbuy's payment options in the near future ?

MacMuffin
Is there any chance of other payment partners such as eBucks being added to bidorbuy's payment options in the near future ?

We would love to! We have had several discussions with FNB and in all instances have never been able to get through to them and the red tape. It's a pity, as it would benefit their customers greatly and we will continue to try.

I think buyers/sellers should query with eBucks why their payment mechanism can not be offered on bidorbuy (we have never really received a concrete answer/explanation).

svw
We would love to! We have had several discussions with FNB and in all instances have never been able to get through to them and the red tape. It's a pity, as it would benefit their customers greatly and we will continue to try.

I think buyers/sellers should query with eBucks why their payment mechanism can not be offered on bidorbuy (we have never really received a concrete answer/explanation).

Thanks Mac - I have contacted eBucks!

Quite honestly I can't understand why they have been so slow to offer this to 'bob' - here is the link to their online 'contact us' - complaint page should any other buyers/sellers wish to lodge a complaint https://www.ebucks.com/web/eBucks/contactus/ - maybe if enough of us file complaints as to why they have been so slow or reluctant to do this when they have just been awarded the global award for banking innovation they may sit up and take notice :rolleyes: