Sign in to follow this  
Unique Crafts

Recycled crafts

Unique Crafts    10
Unique Crafts

I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts. Iknow you are probably thinking what type of crafts? Well I have done many fashionable bags from magazine to newspaper to sweets wrapper etc. Recently I did bags out of LP (records) and they look stunning.

So now I am trying to sell them on BOB and I am not sure where to post it. Under crafts or Accessories under bags. Please if anyone can help me expose my crafts at the better category as I am not sure where to classify them.

These are fresh and unique ideas and I believe they are to be seen.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts.

Well done - I will always support anyone who uses re-cycling for their crafts! Good luck in selling your products. :)

Natalie_R    10
Natalie_R

Craft Handbags

I have been really working my hands big time creating recycled crafts. Iknow you are probably thinking what type of crafts? Well I have done many fashionable bags from magazine to newspaper to sweets wrapper etc. Recently I did bags out of LP (records) and they look stunning.

So now I am trying to sell them on BOB and I am not sure where to post it. Under crafts or Accessories under bags. Please if anyone can help me expose my crafts at the better category as I am not sure where to classify them.

These are fresh and unique ideas and I believe they are to be seen.

Hi There,

I suggest that you put them under bags.

The crafts section is mainly used for materials that people buy to make crafts themselves.

Hope that helps.