Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Some Advice Please......

voldermort

I have accumulated quite a few full sheets which I am almost ashamed to say I have never listed simply because I am not sure what is the safest way / how to pack these :embarrest: does anybody know?

thanks in advance

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Sam

Have you ever considered send them rolled in a tube. I send my decals that way and it works well without creasing.

alloway65

Roll the sheets on the outside of a cardboard tube, with plain paper on the tube and then on top of the full sheets, then a few layers of bubble wrap, then a few layers of brown paper.

If you put the sheets inside the tube then the recipient might damage them trying to get the sheets out.

Also pack the inside of the tube with a suitable material so the PO don't crush the tube.

I have sent a good few items like this with no complaints......I have a batch of full stamp sheets to send off tomorrow.

JohnBenn

I'm not sure:hm:.

Al are you not afraid our "competent" postal workers will puncher the stamps,maybe a good Idea to add the whole thing in another bigger tube?

P.S Does anyone have a full sheet of the 1982 20c building series?

Just Beachin
I have accumulated quite a few full sheets which I am almost ashamed to say I have never listed simply because I am not sure what is the safest way / how to pack these :embarrest: does anybody know?

thanks in advance

Now I am completely confused, I thought you were talking about bed sheets, weight and cost of postage:oops::confused:

voldermort

Thanks Angela, David. Are the tubes available to buy at the Post Office or......?

alloway65
Thanks Angela, David. Are the tubes available to buy at the Post Office or......?

Hi Samantha,

Some stationery shops sell them, but I use the empty cling film cardboard tubes.......but the bought out ones can be very flimsy!

voldermort
Hi Samantha,

Some stationery shops sell them, but I use the empty cling film cardboard tubes.......but the bought out ones can be very flimsy!

Oh right, cling film/foil tubes etc. Thank you, now eventually I can get down to listing these items.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I get mine from a supplier with end pieces, they are very sturdy and come in two sizes and two thicknesses, 50cm long and 1m long. I will send you the supplier details via pm