Sign in to follow this  
CharlesJordan

Tired of paying for products only to find out after paying there is no stock

CharlesJordan

I would like to find out if this is a regular thing, I am so tired of paying for products that are not listed as depends on stock availability, and then it takes days to get an answer on the contact number or the email to fix the issue.:evil: and what can be done about sellers like this ????

Edited by CharlesJordan

Miss Jewels

Hello CharlesJordan.

If the seller is a registered/authorized dropshipper, and they are not being clear about their items, you need to report this to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Unfortunately, when dealing with dropshippers, they do not carry stock they are actually selling.

The other side of the coin is, if this seller is advertising items not available and they are not authorized dropshippers, once again report it to BoB, but their account can/may be suspended at BoB's discretion.

Also always check if your supplier is a verified seller (green tick next to their name) and remember to check ratings from other buyers.

Good luck and I hope you receive your products shortly

CharlesJordan

hi both are verified sellers and have above 95% ratings

qball

Sellers must state clearly on their listings that stock is not held or that you may need to check availability. The seller 4Home states the following under the Shipping and Payment Options (which you need to read):

Delivery. We hold stock of many items on display, however some items are seasonal and in those cases we draw our stock from the main suppliers. Therefore some items lead time may vary from our suppliers. Most items are shipped within a few days, but out of stock items can be delayed for up to 5 weeks. If you are not sure then please check with us first. Due to the suppliers festive shutdown, no orders will ship between 20th December 2012 to 4 January 2013