Sign in to follow this  
DIY PRODUCTS

Detailed 'How To' required from the brains of the forum.

DIY PRODUCTS

Hi yall,

So I have officially taken the leap and employed an assistant for shipping and listings etc, now what I need to do is 'share' my internet connection (CellC USB Dongle) from my laptop, to a laptop that I have set up for her. How do I do this? or do I have to buy her her own USB Dongle? Also, can 2 people be logged in and working on different things on BoB at the same time? Please let me know if you can help, she starts tomorow and I dont want to look like an idiot.

voldermort
Hi yall,

So I have officially taken the leap and employed an assistant for shipping and listings etc, now what I need to do is 'share' my internet connection (CellC USB Dongle) from my laptop, to a laptop that I have set up for her. How do I do this? or do I have to buy her her own USB Dongle? Also, can 2 people be logged in and working on different things on BoB at the same time? Please let me know if you can help, she starts tomorow and I dont want to look like an idiot.

I cannot help you with your dongle however what I do know is that many times Dimitri, Jade & I are all logged in on BoB doing our own things and it is fine......however it is important to remember that if more than one person is logged in & you make changes to any ad - if the other person goes onto that same ad while you are doing your changes, the changes will not take effect (seems like a slim chance of that ever happening, but believe me - it does)

svw

You can share your internet connection connection using a USB Dongle follow the following link How to Share an Internet Connection in Windows 7 - For Dummies - hope that helps. In answer to your second question - yes, two people can be working on different things on bob at the same time - different computers - no problem. Plus sometimes when I am in a hurry with alot of listings to do and it takes a while for pictures to upload I open multiple screens and while the pictures are busy uploading on one listing I am typing text etc. on another listing - just keep your wit's with you when you do this so that you don't duplicate listings :rolleyes: