Sign in to follow this  
qball

Credit Card Acceptance Issues

qball

Hi All

Please note, credit card payment acceptance has been affected due to a connection error with Nedbank, our acquiring bank, as a result, sellers will not be able to confirm or accept their credit card payments. We cannot say how long this will last but are busy with our payment gateway service and Nedbank trying to resolve this.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Seeds and All

Hi Cuan,

We're experiencing the same issue this morning. We have 2 credit card payments awaiting acceptance but the system keeps giving an error message. Is this just on our side or is it a general issue?

Pending bobpay - Credit Card payment of R1,973.45 - 24 Nov 07:33

Accept the Payment or Reverse the Payment

Pending bobpay - Credit Card payment of R72.50 - 24 Nov 08:58

Since my original post I have accepted 3 other credit card payments but these 2 above still give error messages.

Edited by Seeds and All
Added Info

qball
Hi Cuan,

We're experiencing the same issue this morning. We have 2 credit card payments awaiting acceptance but the system keeps giving an error message. Is this just on our side or is it a general issue?

Pending bobpay - Credit Card payment of R1,973.45 - 24 Nov 07:33

Pending bobpay - Credit Card payment of R72.50 - 24 Nov 08:58

Since my original post I have accepted 3 other credit card payments but these 2 above still give error messages.

We have been processing CC payments over the weekend without issues so I don't think there is a general issue. What are the order numbers?

Seeds and All

Thanks for the quick response. They are 8244530 and 8248988.

qball

There was an issue last night with Iveri, our payment gateway, the Tech team are busy investigating.

Seeds and All

Thanks Cuan. All sorted. I have successfully accepted the payments.

The World Online
There was an issue last night with Iveri, our payment gateway, the Tech team are busy investigating.

Hi , on a similar note, I have noticed that some sellers have the only certain credit cards allowed, how is this possible ?

qball
Hi , on a similar note, I have noticed that some sellers have the only certain credit cards allowed, how is this possible ?

There is no difference when seller's accept credit cards? Not sure what or who you are referring to? Buyers paying via CC can pay using Visa, M/C, Amex and Diners.

The World Online
There is no difference when seller's accept credit cards? Not sure what or who you are referring to? Buyers paying via CC can pay using Visa, M/C, Amex and Diners.

Pay online using your 3D Secure enrolled Visa or Mastercard. Please note that this seller does not accept Amex or Diners Club cards. For more information, please visit our 3D Secure Help Page.

Shoes - Adidas Dragon Blue Sneakers for sale in Springs (ID:164892809)

Other Parts & Accessories - iOttie Easy View Universal Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6, 5, 4S, Smartphone for sale in Johannesburg (ID:166865571)

qball
Pay online using your 3D Secure enrolled Visa or Mastercard. Please note that this seller does not accept Amex or Diners Club cards. For more information, please visit our 3D Secure Help Page.

Shoes - Adidas Dragon Blue Sneakers for sale in Springs (ID:164892809)

Other Parts & Accessories - iOttie Easy View Universal Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6, 5, 4S, Smartphone for sale in Johannesburg (ID:166865571)

Oh yes.... that is not a option the seller chooses, Amex and Diners are not enrolled for 3D secure, so they cannot be processed through the same mechanism. 3D Secure is only valid for Visa and M/Card.