Sign in to follow this  
eitai2001

Issue with Vehicles Section

eitai2001    10
eitai2001

Hi There.

I keep getting the most annoying issue with the Vehicles Section.

The first time I use it and the filters, I don't have any issues.

So say for example I click on BMW, and then click on 3 Series ... it will display as normal.

That's where the normal ends though.

If I then, say, click on Audi ... it may or may not display Audi's. Sometimes I will be lucky and it will display Audi, and sometimes it will go back to my first option that I clicked in that session ... in this example BMW.

Sometimes even if it shows Audit, if I now select A4 for example (or any other filter for that matter), it may show the A4 (or my filter selection), or again, it may simply revert back to BMW.

And it doesn't just do it once or twice ... I literally have to click multiple times and hope for the best.

It's highly annoying, especially when I'm trying to select multiple filters or change filters ... at which point I just give up and use an alternate website.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4430[/ATTACH]

This happens in both Firefox and Chrome. I haven't tried in IE.

Please sort this out.

Regards

Itai

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

It happens in the other sections too. I noticed it in the photography category.

eitai2001    10
eitai2001
It happens in the other sections too. I noticed it in the photography category.

I think it's got something to do with incorrect session handling in their Java.

Would be nicer if they got rid of the Java based filters ... which I think are also used for categories. Rather use the url to show what you want ... like /vehicles/audit/50000to150000/under5000km ... etc

Would make it easier.

I also hate that I can't right click stuff and open in new window once I'm within a category. Such as a wacky wed. If I right click and open in new window, takes me to the category home.