Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Bad Medic Training = a Corpse in White Clothes

Pierre_Henri

In my old army days, I remember that the army medical corps would compensate for their bad training of our medics (who let patients die unnecessarily), by burying a corpse in a shining white army jacket ...

Uniforms - ## South Africa Medi Corpse Mens Jacket and Trousers with Badges ** Size PS 117 & 102/87 ## for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:87077645)

JohnBenn

Daardie drukkers duiwel.:blink1:

(That printer's devil <---- not sure how to say that in English)

Jongleur
In my old army days, I remember that the army medical corps would compensate for their bad training of our medics (who let patients die unnecessarily), by burying a corpse in a shining white army jacket ...

Uniforms - ## South Africa Medi Corpse Mens Jacket and Trousers with Badges ** Size PS 117 & 102/87 ## for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:87077645)

Ha ha ha.

svw

A grave mistake ...