Sign in to follow this  
dstorm

All of the best for 2013.

dstorm

Hello to all my stamp friends and to everyone on the Stamp Forum

All of the best for 2013!

Almost EVERY year I start posting on the forum with the same words – this time I am pleading!

Let us resurrect the Stamp Forum. Let us post articles, ideas, pictures, controversial items, etc, etc. Let us discuss and argue.

The stamp market is (in spite of the economy) on an ever upward climb. Varieties and out of the ordinary items seem to be in ever increasing demand.

I am sure that most of us have special items. Please let us show them right here.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hello to all my stamp friends and to everyone on the Stamp Forum

All of the best for 2013!

Almost EVERY year I start posting on the forum with the same words – this time I am pleading!

Let us resurrect the Stamp Forum. Let us post articles, ideas, pictures, controversial items, etc, etc. Let us discuss and argue.

The stamp market is (in spite of the economy) on an ever upward climb. Varieties and out of the ordinary items seem to be in ever increasing demand.

I am sure that most of us have special items. Please let us show them right here.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Thank you and all the best for 2013 for you as well.

I agree we need to pay more attention to the forum and try to make it interesting where possible.

You know where my special items are shown,Crazy Wed of course.

Regards

Neil

MrAerospace

All the best to you too dstorm.

voldermort

All the best to all of us.......may 2013 be the year that we all make our fortunes :cool:

JohnBenn

Thank you and the same to you.