Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Blackberry Pie.... Oh, My!

Not1CentMore

Surprise!

Game over (day early) and by golly, by gee.... you are ALL winners just for playing! So.... Congrats to:

Just Beachin'

Jongleur

ka69

booksallsizes

svw

and Wayne... for his 'left of center and right of normal' sense of humor! I 'pick' on you a lot, Wayne, but I love your 'tilted' sense of humor.

Please send shipping info via PM and I will ship your 'blackberry pie' Monday or Tuesday next, sending tracking number when posted.

Answer: Every single thing in the picture is made of cake (except Kilroy and maybe Spidey).

Ruthie

wayjen

wooh hoo, seems we just can't lose here.

Thanks Ruthie.

Just Beachin

Oh Ruthie,

Thanks so much, I am so looking forward to receiving it, eating it and waddling over to my scale to torture it!

wayjen
Oh Ruthie,

Thanks so much, I am so looking forward to receiving it, eating it and waddling over to my scale to torture it!

I hate those talking scales because whenever I get on they say "one at a time please".

Not1CentMore
I hate those talking scales because whenever I get on they say "one at a time please".

Yeppers. Mine has multiple sayings and ya never know which one is gonna 'play': Moooo, Oink Oink, Beep Beep Wide Load, Ever hear of Weight Watchers?, Calorie Challanged, are we? Plus Size has nothing on you and 'breaking' sounds (springs boing-ing, bells clanking, etc.).

Ruthie

wayjen

My body makes half those noises when I get out of bed in the morning.

Not1CentMore
Oh Ruthie,

Caution: Smelling it may cause weight gain.:whistling: And when ya warm it up.... oh, boy!:bigsmile:

Ruthie

svw

Thank's Ruthie much appreciated but no need to send me a "blackberry pie" am still recovering from the "real American Apple Pie" :shock:

Not1CentMore
Thank's Ruthie much appreciated but no need to send me a "blackberry pie" am still recovering from the "real American Apple Pie" :shock:

Already packaged to ship. Tracking number sent via PM. Maybe the 'blackberry pie' will help you in your 'recovery' from the 'real American Apple Pie'.:whistling:

Ruthie

booksallsizes

Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie - you spoil us too much!! :love::love::love: But I love it!

wayjen

There's a pie in the sky.

svw
Already packaged to ship. Tracking number sent via PM. Maybe the 'blackberry pie' will help you in your 'recovery' from the 'real American Apple Pie'.:whistling:

Ruthie

Thank's so much Ruthie - 'books' is right - you really do spoil us this side of the ocean!!!

booksallsizes
There's a pie in the sky.

When the moon hits your eye.

wayjen
When the moon hits your eye.

...it causes a mess.

booksallsizes
...it causes a mess.

A cosmic confusion of planetary pastry perplexity