Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Blackberry Pie.... Oh, My!

Not1CentMore

Fun 'n Games Time!

This should be 'as easy as pie'.

What do YOU see?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4422[/ATTACH]

Those with the CORRECT answer will have their name put in a hat (or bowl or....) and Janet-Lily will draw the winner. The name drawn will receive......

Blackberry Pie!

~ YUM ~

Answer(s) will be posted and winner will be announced Friday PM (my time).

Have Fun!

Ruthie

Just Beachin

It seems like a picture of a cake, having been taken at a creative cake decoration expo, with the feature cake consisting of:

A double bed, sheets, bedspread with a floral motif, 2 pillows in matching pillowcases, brown head board, breakfast tray with blue cup and saucer and a couple of pieces of burnt toast:unsure:, next to the bed is a kitty's bed, with a kitty's crocheted afghan and a kitty, next to the bed is a 3 drawer side table with a bowel of fruit consisting of 2 bananas, 1 red pepper,1 orange and a large blueberry:bigsmile: and a pair of purple slippers next to the kitty:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Edited by Just Beachin

Jongleur
It seems like a picture of a cake, having been taken at a creative cake decoration expo, with the feature cake consisting of:

A double bed, sheets, bedspread with a floral motif, 2 pillows in matching pillowcases, brown head board, breakfast tray with blue cup and saucer and a couple of pieces of burnt toast:unsure:, next to the bed is a kitty's bed, with a kitty's crocheted afghan and a kitty, next to the bed is a 3 drawer side table with a bowel of fruit consisting of 2 bananas, 1 red pepper,1 orange and a large blueberry:bigsmile:

You forgot the pair of slippers next to the cat.

ka69

What Just Beachin and Jongleur said!!

Alternatively, the efforts of someone with access to plenty of baking and decorating supplies and WAY too much time on their hands!!

My wife likes it though....... I thinks I see a future hobby in the offing!!

Not1CentMore

Good guesses.

What do YOU see?

Ruthie

wayjen

A bible on the tray?

booksallsizes

A baker with way too much time on their hands?

wayjen
A baker with way too much time on their hands?

If you have DSTV, you must watch Cake Boss. My daughter just got the compact package and that is one of the shows and when we visit we watch that. What Ruthie has showed there is small in comparison to what they do in cake Boss.

MrAerospace

Yes we watch the show - and the boss is certainly a bossy lady! But their creations are magnificent.

ka69
Good guesses.

What do YOU see?

Ruthie

Ok, let me take another shot at this and wax lyrical....

I see a tablecloth spread on a beautiful green lawn in the shade of a willow tree next to a burbling stream.

An ice bucket with a bottle of bubbly chilling, oysters, a selection of cheeses, crackers etc (picture ideal picnic setting)

This cake sitting on one side ready to be dessert.

Me and the SWAMBO (She Who Must Allways Be Obeyed) sitting comfortably survying the magnificance which is this picnic of all picnics.

The SWAMBO whispering softly in my ear :"Must everything with you allways hint at the bedroom?"

voldermort
Ok, let me take another shot at this and wax lyrical....

I see a tablecloth spread on a beautiful green lawn in the shade of a willow tree next to a burbling stream.

An ice bucket with a bottle of bubbly chilling, oysters, a selection of cheeses, crackers etc (picture ideal picnic setting)

This cake sitting on one side ready to be dessert.

Me and the SWAMBO (She Who Must Allways Be Obeyed) sitting comfortably survying the magnificance which is this picnic of all picnics.

The SWAMBO whispering softly in my ear :"Must everything with you allways hint at the bedroom?"

I like what you see........however you forgot the yacht, necessary to sail away into the sunset :cool:

wayjen
Yes we watch the show - and the boss is certainly a bossy lady! But their creations are magnificent.

Must be another show because this is a guy who owns the show and his family work there.

Just Beachin

I see blackberry stains all around my mouth, and my bathroom scale crying back," give me a break already, the holidays are over!"

lilythepink
Must be another show because this is a guy who owns the show and his family work there.

MrA watches so many food shows that I'm not surprised he gets muddled. (There are a couple on at the moment with the most fantastic cakes!)

svw
MrA watches so many food shows that I'm not surprised he gets muddled. (There are a couple on at the moment with the most fantastic cakes!)

Nothing worse than unable to sleep, watching the 'foodie' channels and getting so hungry in the wee hours of the morning that you decide to visit the kitchen for a midnight snack - finding nothing that is half as yummy so attempt to quell the munchies with a cup of coffee...

Not1CentMore
Nothing worse than unable to sleep, watching the 'foodie' channels and getting so hungry in the wee hours of the morning that you decide to visit the kitchen for a midnight snack - finding nothing that is half as yummy so attempt to quell the munchies with a cup of coffee...

....and the coffee keeps one awake further into the 'wee wee hours'.

Blame it on the birds...

sixpnc2.gif

... or Wayne. One of 'em got to the pie while it was coolin' on the windowsill.

Ruthie

lilythepink

That is the best picture I've ever seen of Wayne and all his bag ladies. Thanks for it, Ruthie!! :laugh::whistling:

Not1CentMore

Smellin' a might good 'round here. Who will get the pie?

What do YOU see?

Ruthie

wayjen

Dead Spiderman on the back right.

spiderman.jpg.d96f47c4957735c1bb3b4508749d516a.jpg

wayjen

Kilroy was here?

Kilroywashere.jpg.6e5e2e3a92737982ee638c27bed0173e.jpg

Not1CentMore
Kilroy was here?

Inhaling too deep, Wayne. Smaller, shorter sniffs. Granted, 'wild' berries were used to make the pie, but not that wild.... and no pesticides.

Ruthie

wayjen

Those are Genetically Modified berries I can tell.

lilythepink

Be warned Wayne. Be warned!

wayjen

I'm having illusions