Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Can we load video's of our items listed?

wayjen    10
wayjen

I was bust taking snaps of a hi fi system that I have now listed on BoB and wondered if we could take and post a video of the item actually working?

Is it possible and if so. how do we do it and if it is not possible why can't we do it.

When I listed an old Intellivision system last year I had to take snapshots of my tv to show it was working but you can't really do the same with a hi fi.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

The one way I can think of is dump it to dropbox.com (free) and ad the link to your ad, better check with admin first, I have no idea if it is against the rules or not?

wayjen    10
wayjen
The one way I can think of is dump it to dropbox.com (free) and ad the link to your ad, better check with admin first, I have no idea if it is against the rules or not?

What about youtubes, maybe that can work too?

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

I have brought this up before.

The problem with videos built into the listing, is that the listing takes too long to load up and Bidorbuy loses Google points. (Or somewhere along those lines...?)

So I dont think videos will ever be implemented - until technology allows it.

I am pretty sure you are allowed to post links to youtube (or dropbox for that matter), as long as no contact details are given.

We have done this before to show how some of our items work, but the videos take too long to upload and no one bothered to look!

wayjen    10
wayjen

hmmm, interestingaling.