Sign in to follow this  
Just Beachin

Quick Survey : What do you prefer?

Just Beachin

What do you prefer?

A) A buyer who does not respond to your emails

B) A Pleasant buyer that is contactable, and contacts to you immediately, and swears there going to pay every time you have contact...but nothing ever happens.

C) a sharp stick in your eye?

Mad about Jack

C C C please.

Mad about Jack

I rather fancy a sharp stick. In the eye.

Just Beachin
I rather fancy a sharp stick. In the eye.

I'm thinking about stocking the fancy ones, bobs standard issue is rather plain and a little blunt:blink1:

Mad about Jack
I'm thinking about stocking the fancy ones, bobs standard issue is rather plain and a little blunt:blink1:

Can I have splinters on mine ?

wayjen

vote: c.

JB your pm box is a full.

Just Beachin
Can I have splinters on mine ?

Sorry, The splinters only come when you choose A or B

lilythepink

I choose "A". It's easier (and cheaper) to file a SNC than to visit the optometrist.

alloway65

A.......I send a non paying seller two messages.......if no response then negatively rate.....after a few more days I file an SNC....this usually works most of the time and payment is made.....with some excuse!

I think I am quite lucky with the collectables I sell......I have very few problems......basically an honest bunch coin and stamp collectors.

amcintyre

What about a buyer who believes that, beacuse he has bought something from you, is now your best friend? I don't sell much, but some months ago after selling an item on Crazy Wednesday, the buyer phoned me to tell me how happy he was he had won. He phoned me a second time to tell me he had made payment, a third to ask if I had other similar items to list, a fourth to tell me how much he liked the item. I eventually started to ignore his calls.

voldermort

Shall you be giving the MV ? :ninja:

Just Beachin
What about a buyer who believes that, beacuse he has bought something from you, is now your best friend? I don't sell much, but some months ago after selling an item on Crazy Wednesday, the buyer phoned me to tell me how happy he was he had won. He phoned me a second time to tell me he had made payment, a third to ask if I had other similar items to list, a fourth to tell me how much he liked the item. I eventually started to ignore his calls.

ROFL:laugh:, Crazy Wednesday...Get it?:laugh:

Just Beachin
Shall you be giving the MV ? :ninja:

I'm not sure what you mean by MV, but if you tell me more I can source it for you:grin: