Sign in to follow this  
Just Beachin

Thank You "Not a Cent More"

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

Dear Ruthie,

Thank you so much for the lovely goodies you sent me, for participating in the "12 Day of Christmas" Contest, and again for all the fun we forumers* had on it! You are truly a special and valued and much loved member of our community!

* Forumers, first coined by lilythepink, in early 2013

wayjen    10
wayjen

That Ruthie, what a gal!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Just Beachin' is never going to allow the word "forumers" to fall into disuse! Oh my word!

Yes, Ruthie has sent me the most wonderful gifts, too. Does she know how much we in South Africa appreciate the lovely items which we wouldn't otherwise see, let alone own?

svw    10
svw
Just Beachin' is never going to allow the word "forumers" to fall into disuse! Oh my word!

Yes, Ruthie has sent me the most wonderful gifts, too. Does she know how much we in South Africa appreciate the lovely items which we wouldn't otherwise see, let alone own?[

Same Here! - I have little bit's of "Ruthie" dotted all over from the garden to my desk and my "American Apple Pie" arrived! - smells so yummy...

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

More than welcome.

Thank-YOU, each and every one, for 'playing'. Methinks, however, I am the 'winner' in the games. It gives me a break from the ho-hum, day-to-day and the smiles, chuckles and 'gut busters' from some of the comments... priceless!

Ruthie

(Hide the 'Apple Pie', Sue... Wayne's loose and running around somewhere :whistling:.)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
(Hide the 'Apple Pie', Sue... Wayne's loose and running around somewhere :whistling:.)

I think I'm right in that Wayne's too busy in the kitchen concocting popcorn receipes!

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Ruthie - thank you so much - my gift arrived in the post today and it is BEEYOOTIFUL!

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Victoria... you are more than welcome. Thank-YOU for 'playing'.

Ruthie