Sign in to follow this  
bok2004

***Pouchelle SA (119 )***

bok2004

Please read the following,

I dont understand how can BOB still have this seller ( Pouchelle SA (119 rating3.gif) on here as a seller, not blacklisted or DELETED from BOB. I have now phoned many people in ADMIN and they all have a story regarding this guy, apart from the fact that i gave him a negative rating and was very lucky to get my phone,but (8) buyers including a family member of mine was croocked with this seller and BOB now after they have received payment on behalf of this seller says SORRY we cant get hold of this seller we the buyers must now act and lay a charge at the police for theft but he is still active on BOB, not selling anymore i have manage to stop that, but he is a hanging active person that can do deals any time as he wishes. To what i can see on his rating stats he has run with a estimate figure of R33500 during November and December 2012. This is money mostly payed via BOB and now they say sorry it is our problem.

Now i need advice, surely we should take action yes i know that,i just think it would be more effective if all that was nailed by this seller stand together and lay one charge. It would have been much more efective if BOB layed a charge, but they are now laying low, so maybe we should all lay a charge against BOB for taking our money and then it is up to them to nail the seller, i am in the prosess of getting legal aid, but will that be the right way instead of just standing together and nail who ever has to be nailed.

Please give advice!!

Edited by bok2004
Want the headlines in BOLD

DIY PRODUCTS

Now i need advice, surely we should take action yes i know that,i just think it would be more effective if all that was nailed by this seller stand together and lay one charge. It would have been much more efective if BOB layed a charge, but they are now laying low, so maybe we should all lay a charge against BOB for taking our money and then it is up to them to nail the seller, i am in the prosess of getting legal aid, but will that be the right way instead of just standing together and nail who ever has to be nailed.

Please give advice!!

Ouch! Sorry to hear, but since you asked for advice I will give you mine as well as my opinion for free!

While its never nice to hear once youve been screwed, fact is, BoB is a platform, it allows buyers to be connected to sellers and vice versa, if you are invited to a wedding between Jannie and Sannie and the Venue is 'Hier trou ons' and you pitch up and the wedding has been cancelled because Jannie doesnt love Sannie anymore, then it has nothing to do with Hier trou ons, you have every right to throw your toys out the cot and demand your petrol monery back from Jannie and Sannie, but certainly not from hier trou Ons.

Also, a combined suite of all buyers would be more effective, however just as you expect your details to be private, so do all the other buyers and whilst a case like this could be termed an exception, I dont think I would appreciate being contacted by someone asking me to join a charge after they have received my details from BoB. Some buyers may want to keep it a private matter.

My advice is to post a request to the buyers that may want to join in a combined charge to Private message you (on the Forum) post the details of the charge and the invitation in your rating displayed on the Sellers page.

And as a side note...send an email to the seller stating the following (and in a neuteral Tone) :

I realise that you may have fallen on a bad patch or hit a bump in the road, these things happen. I would like to let you know that I am open to being contacted and informed of any delays and or reasons for delays and am open to resolving this matter amicably. If I have not been contacted by (your date here) I must assume that there can be no amicable solution and will open a case of theft under false pretences.

Wacky786

Hi

i have had the same experience with Pouchelle SA . what can we do? i think bidorbuy should only make pay outs to sellers once there is a proof of the item being sent like a tracking no etc

TechnoLab
Hi

i have had the same experience with Pouchelle SA . what can we do? i think bidorbuy should only make pay outs to sellers once there is a proof of the item being sent like a tracking no etc

I too had a same experiance. Paid R6000 for nothing. I even tried to contact them on their FB page but they are just deleting my posts. I think We should get the police' help.

bok2004

Hi thanks guys, that is my main point here!! just dont know if it would be better to make one case or a couple of cases against him, but thank you for giving your input regarding this guy.

i am watching this post to see what about the other guys that was also his victim so that we will have a good case against him.

TechnoLab

Hi guys. As suggested by DIY PRODUCT i already sent an email telling them to contact me before this Friday. No reply from them yet.. there are so many bob buyers we can find on Pouchelle SA's Page who faced the same issue. The only problem is how can we get them here?

Masy

How are you all? I have faced the same problem with Pouchelle S.A, from the beginning pouchelle was the one supplying me with all the stuff I used to sell on bidorbuy,I faced no problem with him and I deposited close to R40,000. I ordered more stuff from him and he told me that he was going to China to collect more items that was on the 15th of November,since I had worked with him for more than 3 months,the business with him was so nice since I had a reliable supplier, after coming back from China,I deposited R32,000 for the order I was supposed to get,from that time,Pauchelle never supplied my stuff, I communicate with him (whatsapp), in his statements he said he wasn't using his bank account,it was someone's and that someone is refusing to give him his money. He further noted that the case was reported to the small claims court and it was said the guy (owner of the account) must give Pauchelle his money within 14 working days (which is on the 24th) but this can only happen after Pouchelle has paid the bank charges that this guy faced. That was the last statement I heard from him. I have so many customers behind my back who are in need of their phones and or refund but this guy has been giving me problems. I personally I'm waiting for the 24th to get my R33,000; if this doesn't happen I will file a case against him.

Wacky786
How are you all? I have faced the same problem with Pouchelle S.A, from the beginning pouchelle was the one supplying me with all the stuff I used to sell on bidorbuy,I faced no problem with him and I deposited close to R40,000. I ordered more stuff from him and he told me that he was going to China to collect more items that was on the 15th of November,since I had worked with him for more than 3 months,the business with him was so nice since I had a reliable supplier, after coming back from China,I deposited R32,000 for the order I was supposed to get,from that time,Pauchelle never supplied my stuff, I communicate with him (whatsapp), in his statements he said he wasn't using his bank account,it was someone's and that someone is refusing to give him his money. He further noted that the case was reported to the small claims court and it was said the guy (owner of the account) must give Pauchelle his money within 14 working days (which is on the 24th) but this can only happen after Pouchelle has paid the bank charges that this guy faced. That was the last statement I heard from him. I have so many customers behind my back who are in need of their phones and or refund but this guy has been giving me problems. I personally I'm waiting for the 24th to get my R33,000; if this doesn't happen I will file a case against him.

Hi

do you still have contact with pouchelle sa, coz all the numbers and emails i have tried are engaged or there is no reply. if you do have any other ways to contact her please let me know.

thanks

Edited by admin
Removed contact details

bok2004

Any news regarding this Scammer??

qball

Affected buyers can contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za for the seller's details. We will assist buyers with any information they require or with any investigation by the authorities.

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

qball
With your quote you say that WE have to take the matter up and NOT BoB?? altough you received the money on his behalf!! now you just stand on the side, received your commision and the baby is now ours!! that is not on!! I am shocked!!

That is correct, the agreement is between you and the seller, we cannot act on your behalf legally as we are not the purchaser. bobPay is purely a payment mechanism, your funds are paid to the seller via this conduit, we unfortunately do not take responsibility for the safety of your funds or the contract between you and the seller. We do apologise, but you will need to proceed as advised.

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

qball
There is no way that they will do that it will mean extra manpower, extra money to pay out, extra admin and they (BOB) will loose money!! not realy worried about our buyers as long as they get there commision on a sale BOB is there uncle!!!!

I tend to disagree. In most cases the fees are reversed and we actually lose all income derived from that seller, the fees unfortunately are as a result of a sale happening on the site. I am happy to offer an escrow service if you are willing to pay for it... what percentage would satisfy you? We protect buyers every single day, and in fact saving them millions in losses every year, but this instance, this we could not predict or prevent due to the seller's behaviour. We unfortunately are not liable or responsible for that. You entered into an agreement with the seller. Therefore only you can protect and enforce your legal rights, we cannot do this for you.

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

bok2004
I tend to disagree. In most cases the fees are reversed and we actually lose all income derived from that seller, the fees unfortunately are as a result of a sale happening on the site. I am happy to offer an escrow service if you are willing to pay for it... what percentage would satisfy you? We protect buyers every single day, and in fact saving them millions in losses every year, but this instance, this we could not predict or prevent due to the seller's behaviour. We unfortunately are not liable or responsible for that. You entered into an agreement with the seller. Therefore only you can protect and enforce your legal rights, we cannot do this for you.

You say in most cases the fees are reversed?? but NOT in these couple of cases all in a matter of one month!! STRANGE!! i must say!!

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

qball
qball!!

Just remember i had to phone in and ask why is this seller still active in selling goods here on BOB after some buyers had phoned you at BOB only then after almost one month when i phoned BOB removed the items he had on for sale, why?? more commision was on YOUR way if the seller was going to sell the other phones he had on with all his NEGATIVE ratings in that same period and the phone calls you received. That is also why i am NOT a happy chappy, and i am now speaking for other buyers two, surely BOB could have stop this SCAMMER on the spot!! As from the 21st of Desember 2012 till the 28th of January 2013 eight buyers was nailed because you people did not react on the spot, and i can say that because we did the phoning on the 21st of Desember with no result!!!

Unfortunately that is not correct. We do not simply blacklist a user due to 2 or 3 negative ratings at a specific point in time. The ratings only started coming in late December (2 or 3 negatives), this does not necessarily constitute "fraudulent" activity by the seller. The seller was requested to resolve issues at the end of December. Remember, we only get informed after the sale takes place, so the process was followed to contact the seller for feedback, prior to this the seller was getting regular positive ratings, so again, no indication that they would not deliver. We also received communication from the seller on the 22nd of December, advising of shipping delays, so at that stage there was no indication of "alleged fraudulent activity"., Most negatives came in after that date in January, and he was restricted early in January and his items removed until he provided feedback.

Unfortunately we are not responsible for the transactions, or the decision by a buyer to transact with a seller. Prior to this there was NO indication of anything untoward. We cannot simply act on someone's say so. The December period is very bad when it comes to sellers and buyers, there are shipping delays, buyers and seller go on leave making it virtually impossible to make contact, so unless there is clear evidence of fraud, which at the time there was not, we cannot simply blacklist the user.

The bottom line is that you as the buyer take full responsibility and liability when transacting with a particular seller and as such it is your responsibility to open a case against the seller, as bob is not the buyer nor seller, we cannot act on your behalf.

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

qball
I am NOT going to waste more time on you, and it seems to me BOB will always be right no matter what happens, if you READ my post clearly i have never said that you must blacklist the seller i said you could have stop his activity, and it seems to me in the BOB circle the left hand does not know what the right hand does, as when i called in again complaining that the seller is still selling goods the they deleted his listings so i dont know what you are talking about blacklisting, they could have deleted his goods as from the first time the buyers started to phone your office and that would have helped other buyers not to buy because there is nothing to display, easy as one plus one.

So please lets not get into a ugly debate as it is going that way and you will not see our problem as we see it, you will try and defend BOB which in this case was fast asleep!! If you want i can put all mails in here to show that BOB is completely out of order regarding who is doing what where and when regarding this case!!!!!

NB!! well we are now in Feb 2013 with all proof that this guy is a SCAMMER and yet his account is still active WOW!!!!!!!he has no listings because I asked BOB to remove it!!!!!!!!

Again, I disagree with your assessment. His account is NOT active... he has been restricted which means he cannot sell. At the time there was NO reason to suspect fraud. We have had communication with him subsequent to this. Until fraud has been proven in a court of law, these are still allegations I'm afraid.

bok2004

Edited by bok2004

JohnBenn

Aaah, those Mondays as deep and blue as the ocean.

Wacky786

Bidorbuy should have something like ebay's buyer protection plan which covers all buyers for the total amount and shipping. please view eBay Buyer Protection Page

Vinyl Lady Decals
Bidorbuy should have something like ebay's buyer protection plan which covers all buyers for the total amount and shipping. please view eBay Buyer Protection Page

Bidorbuy does provide this for the sales of verified sellers.

qball

We have tried calling the seller again, he does have a physical store in CT, with a landline number. I have left a message for him to call me as a matter of urgency.

Affected buyers need to contact their local police stations to open cases of theft under false pretenses against the seller, cases cannot be combined due to different buyer locations. Please contact Bennet for assistance with the seller's details.