Sign in to follow this  
Kit W

BoB website painfully SLOW

Kit W

:mad:

:sad: After being "dormant/ inactive " on BoB for a good few months due to frustrations of the website speed (or lack thereof) decided that a good New Years resolution would be to get myself involved again. Guess what? The site is slower than ever, so some dear soul please let me know when this problem has been addressed. See you again in three months:mad:. Very frustrating indeed as all the other sites that I visit are lightning fast with no delays

voldermort
:mad:

:sad: After being "dormant/ inactive " on BoB for a good few months due to frustrations of the website speed (or lack thereof) decided that a good New Years resolution would be to get myself involved again. Guess what? The site is slower than ever, so some dear soul please let me know when this problem has been addressed. See you again in three months:mad:. Very frustrating indeed as all the other sites that I visit are lightning fast with no delays

Has been so since very early this morning...........

lilythepink

It hasn't always been like this, Kit. This morning it was perfectly okay and quick. Now I, too, am having a problem this afternoon. And logging onto the forum was also very slow.

RAG Auctioneers

Very frustrating.

Uploading and placing images in listings is almost impossible today?

Jongleur
Has been so since very early this morning...........

Hello dear. Where have you been ?

voldermort

hello sangomie :wink: have bn catching up with a brother I last saw almost 30 years ago, in between bn a taxi driver to the new uct tra........my time is no longer my own :hm: