Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

I want to sell a coin.

wayjen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4399[/ATTACH]

I want to list this coin on BoB and will most likely list the price close to what others are listing theirs for but if I mention that the lady on the coin has a mustache can I list for thousands?

*waits for usual suspects to appear*

lilythepink

Looks like the "lady" has a few cracks around her face! :blink1:

wayjen
Looks like the "lady" has a few cracks around her face! :blink1:

Those are LAY lines, like pillow lines when you wake up except posher.

lilythepink

I thought she was worrying about being in your possession!!

JohnBenn

Poor old Jan ai, ai, ai.:blink1:

lilythepink

More likely it's poor ol' Wayne!! He causes everyone to have worry lines, I think!

alloway65
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4399[/ATTACH]

I want to list this coin on BoB and will most likely list the price close to what others are listing theirs for but if I mention that the lady on the coin has a mustache can I list for thousands?

*waits for usual suspects to appear*

Like Mr. A too much time spent monkeying around and not enough time spent on personal grooming.:laugh:

Is she pregnant..or does he have a willie?????

wayjen
Like Mr. A too much time spent monkeying around and not enough time spent on personal grooming.:laugh:

I see a willie and no tagged ear.

Not1CentMore

Wayne... this coin is priceless. How many coins do you see where the person is 'sporting' a milk mustache? And, how many have an 'offspring' peeking out of it's pouch?... unless it is a kangaroo, of course. Starting bid: R1,000,000.00.

Ruthie

wayjen
Wayne... this coin is priceless. How many coins do you see where the person is 'sporting' a milk mustache? And, how many have an 'offspring' peeking out of it's pouch?... unless it is a kangaroo, of course. Starting bid: R1,000,000.00.

Ruthie

....and free postage!!!

Not1CentMore

Shoot-a-bug, Wayne, as priceless as this coin is, I would offer free delivery anywhere in SA for a 'nominal' fee of.... say R25,000? I mean, one cannot be too careful.

Ruthie

lilythepink

MrA is still asleep but I am going to tell him what you have said! (MrA is always impeccably groomed - said tongue in cheek!)

MrAerospace

Ruthie

Only Wayne can have a pregnant Jan van Riebeek!!